EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The 1.0900 level still resists the EUR/USD uptrend today.

You are right, but when Eur/Usd hit fresh high of 1.0926, that brings 1.100 handle back to the picture again.

You are right, 1.10 might just back to the picture. This week there will be something to come from the Greeks for the IMF and EU minsters in respect to their plans for reform which supports the euro, letā€™s see.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.0816 to turn around and close in the green in the middle of the daily range, creating a doji candle. The pair changed from a bearish to a recovery phase. Stochastic is showing an overbought market but even with the pair well into overbought territory, we should not fight the strong upward correction just yet.

The sad part about speculative trading, is the herd always chases the price action, instead of getting in before the train has left the station. Weā€™ve seen this many times before with EU, only for the price to head back down. Although we have been marching slowly back towards 1.10 the reality is we are still inside a 500 pip range, heading towards the upside.

EUR / USD continued yesterday to negotiate on high until the resistance of 1.0910.
Short-term oscillators show that there may still give a slight decline before more climbs.
The RSI fell after hitting resistance (line 70), and the MACD rose and may cross below its signal line.
In the bigger picture, the EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.

EUR/USD finally reached the resistance at 1.1000. The question is now whether it will be able to break above it or whether it will form candlesticks that indicate a new move to the downside. I, personally, think that it will probably break above the resistance and reach at least 1.1050.

EUR/USD had a nice break over 1.090 and target 1.100.

Good gain for the EUR/USD and it continue the uptrend as shown in the 4h stick candles for the next target 1.1050.

Fundamentals do not shift so quickly: while the DAX may rise on the ECBā€™s QE, the currency will not benefit from this one jotā€¦ The ā€˜Grexitā€™ problem is still looming large, and if a reversal of the downtrend is to really take hold, it will need more than simply a ā€˜fake-outā€™ like this one, just inches above 1.10ā€¦

As ā€œbestpickrusā€ says, we are still in a range and this is a directionless movement that has no strength to reverse anythingā€¦ Only a Fed turning dovish will have the power to get EUR/USD to reverse its declineā€¦ Either that, or other market forcesā€¦but this is not a move that can be wished up by mere lines on a chart!

We are indeed at a delicate moment in American monetary policy, so it is important to wait and seeā€¦ The June FOMC rate decision will truly be ā€œThe Oneā€ā€¦ Anything we see now is merely a dress rehearsal, so to speak, for the big show. . .

Good luck out there!

Iā€™m planning to Target 1.2, i know it sounds untrue ang sound unbelievable, but 1.0800 became a strong support. I got Ichimuko 1 week Time Frame, it is attempting to go up and to cross the cloud. I have decided also to trade minimum until it reach 1.2. Iā€™m surely it can give a huge profit.

LONG 1.0883
Target Price 1.200
Stop lost: 1.0883 ( seeking opportunity for LONG )

On yesterday session the EURUSD rose yet again on a wide range candle and closed near the high of the day suggesting the continuation of the bullish momentum. Although today we will have the Fed interest rate decision and the US preliminary GDP that can change traders mind set. Look out for the strong resistances at 1.1034 and 1.1097 and how the price will react to them.

Here is the table of possible scenarios for the FOMC rate decision today, offered by the Chief Strategist from

DailyFX.com (John Kicklighter) on his Twitter page, with their possible impact for the US Dollar and the Majors:

EUR / USD is trading near the medium-term resistance.
A breach of this zone can result in the activation of stop loss orders and the strong appreciation of the euro.
Let us hope by the response of bearish to learn how the price will evolve.

Today is a big day with the US Interest rate decision and the FOMC statement.

EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1050 with ease and continued climbing. I think the pair is headed for 1.1230, where there is a strong resistance visible on the weekly filter chart.

I closed out at 1.1100 for 510 pips. Cant see it going much higher, looking for opportunities to short

The Euro is in a complex correction. I donā€™t believe the up move will last.

I am not trading this to the upside so no real opinion but if I am right we will eventually see the Euro collapse under the weight of Greece.
The US will likely delay rate hikes till later in the year. If China embarks on liquidity injection stocks will rally on more cheap money, the FED will have the key they need to raise rates by 25 basis points at least.

All talk Yellen will decide. They better raise rates, before the algos break again in anger.

EUR/USD climbed high to 1.1178 before pulling back 1.1111 at this moment but the expectations support the uptrend this week, Good gain for today.

Long term resistance has been broken, correction continues or eventually become trend changes or most likely we will see a ranging period again.