EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Next few days will tell us if the resistance going to become support, let’s see.

Today we got the first four week high in EURUSD since last June. Will we get a new ten week high before going lower? Hmmmmmm…

-Adrian

Its an interesting daily chart at the moment. A pattern lovers dream

The 161.8 Expansion level on this classic ABCD does seems to be offering some temporary resistance but is it enough to hold. I note a supply zone back in Feb where this level acted as a support level so I see no reason why the price can’t continue up to 1.15 where the 10 week high roughly sits. Maybe there is no supply left at this level. So the price could also just as easily reverse and the bears come back driving the price down. Maybe I’ll toss a coin. Heads I go long, tails short…

But whats happen to the talk of parity. A lot of commentators here believed in it. Surely you guys will be going short about now!!!

I’m still long, waiting for the stochastic 1hr TF to cross over, probably it cross cross over an hour or later, maybe during Euro session. I might plan next week to go short if the market goes back

EUR USD LONG 1.1113

Planned price: when overbought
Stop loss: 1.1113 if ever reverse back

Trading minimum

Sigh… It almost hit my 1.1113 stop loss

EUR USD 1.1162

Currently in the parabolic had shut down the bear and bull is coming,

I am deciding a full margin LONG until overbought

Breaking News!

Warren Buffet died! RIP!

Since the start of April the EURUSD rose more than 3.0% and is in a recovery phase since late April, trading well above the 10-day moving average. Yesterday the pair rose with above average volume and close in the middle of the daily range. Stochastic is showing an overbought market but even with the pair well into overbought territory, we should not fight the strong upward correction just yet.

Just gone short at 1.12239, can stand it going higher but I’m looking long term

EUR USD 1.1207 Short

Stop lost : 1.1207

Decided to bear since market overbought.

Looking opportunity for long term

Trading: minimum

[QUOTE=“eddieb;697192”]Just gone short at 1.12239, can stand it going higher but I’m looking long term[/QUOTE]

That’s a good entry for short eddieb I missed that got 1.1207

Ouch hit my stop loss 1.1207, still seeking opportunity to short

EUR USD short @ 1.1199

Stop loss at 1.1199

Long term bearish, 1day TF creating the 6 candle stick it will probably create a shooting star that indicates downtrend, but there will be correction if I’m wrong

I might think going bull again, hit again my stop loss 1.1199, currently EURUSD attempting to go up,

I am still waiting for the stochastic 10 for cross over to confirm an uptrend probably 10 minutes later

EUR/USD LONG 1.1196

Stop loss : 1.1196
Trading: minimum

Decided for long due to 1hr TF stochastic crossover,

I agree, with mixed Euro results already behind, now we are waiting for the US data.

EUR USD short 1.1176

Did attempt to LONG but always hit my stop loss

I am opening this trade currently without stop loss, this might probably going short now

If it closes below kijun sen ill prob get short for a bit. Looks like it trying to bounce off it though. but we will see

You seem to be setting your stop at your entry level