EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EUR/USD is still testing the resistance around 1.1230 and I think it is possible for it to break above that level. Should it manage to do so next target is likely 1.1700 - 1.1800.

EUR / USD rose to the weak US GDP report.
It broke above the main resistance line (now turned into support) 1.1045 and hit resistance near 1.1180.
The short term trend is positive.
On the daily chart, the break above 1.1045 marked the conclusion of a possible double bottom something that could represent broader bullish extensions.

The EUR/USD continue to have a a healthy uptrend and breaking the resistance lines lets see if the price will be able to break the resistance 1.1230 on the 4 hours chart.

The EUR/USD elevating gently while the dollar getting softer and I can see that it will continue pulling up above the 1.1230 resistant level.

The 1.1200 area could still become a good resistance for the EURUSD, but if it keeps rising, just keep an eye on the 1.1300 level.

[QUOTE=ā€œfxstrategist;697302ā€]The 1.1200 area could still become a good resistance for the EURUSD, but if it keeps rising, just keep an eye on the 1.1300 level.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, looks like it going LONG 1.1225, next week if the weekly TF RSI will over cross the 50, we will find a strong bull coming

EUR USD LONG @ 1.1218
Current Price @ 1.1215

Upon reading the chart at 1 hour time frame I got my indicators readings below. Iā€™m still having one open trades opened price @ 1.1218
The trading keeps going back and forth from 1.1218 to 1.1228, this means the market is consolidating at this ranges.
Donā€™t know where it goes until the Asia Session will open. I would still trade either bull or bear.

Ichimuko: neutral
RSI: 58.37 above 50 uptrend position
Parabolic: uptrend
Exponential Moving Average: uptrend
Stochastic 10: attempting to cross over below 80 going down

In my trading I am still having issue with short range trade if the market goes choppy. Though Iā€™m still in favour for long term trade.

EUR USD Long @ 1.1211
Stop Loss: margin call

Re-entry opening price to 1.1211 seeking opportunity for LONG
Still being steady at this time, waiting for EURO Session, I might get to Reload my funds or might stop here then wait for next week trend

EUR USD short 1.1213

Target price: oversold area in stochastic
Stop loss 1.1213

Decided to short, had shut down bull in the Parabolic bear is coming

Something tells me, itā€™s going up, I might enter full margin if Iā€™m wrong

Oh god just go to 1.1300 please :frowning:

On iTS way To 314

Now outta here stopped at 1.1260

From the lack of replies since yesterday, I would assume many people were short and now holding EU for a massive loss. When fundamentals fail, this is what occurs.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure at 1.1097 to turn around and closed near the high of the day, close to a daily resistance at 1.1232. A break to the upside of the daily resistance at 1.1232 would suggest another push higher to the next daily resistance at 1.1459. Today in most countries is Bank holiday due to the Labor Day so we may expect light trading volumes.

[QUOTE=ā€œeddieb;697245ā€] You seem to be setting your stop at your entry level[/QUOTE]

Yeah, normally it will hit my stop lost, and Iā€™ll try to re entry for a better position with no loss.

For example, if I go long it gives me 15 pips profit and I might assume it will go long for a long time,

But after few minutes it will against my trade in my entry price indicates that I need to look for better entry. Itā€™s either the market will go opposite or not.

After I think again, confirm my indicators and trend thatā€™s the time again i re entry.

I am looking currently in 1 day time frame in the EUR USD chart, if that last candle will be a shooting star in this end of week trade closed.

There will be a highest possibility in the EURO Session next week will go short, and it will be really massive more than 100 pips profit for the Bears.

Need a confirmation in the euro session entry in the 1 hr time frame, good night all and itā€™s been challenging trade this week, Cheers!

EUR/USD did break above 1.1232 and I too think that the pair will continue climbing at least until it reaches 1.1459, although I would not be surprised if it continues moving to the upside until it reaches 1.1700.

The high this week in the EUR/USD was higher than the previous eight weeks. If we get to 1.14500 I will be completely flat EUR/USD for the first time this year. The two hundred day moving average is down to 1.2000, it would need to get above that to have me going long.

-Adrian

EUR / USD continued its ascent on Thursday and managed to reach the critical line of resistance 1.1260.
The short term trend remains positive.
In the momentum of studies, the RSI rose from its overbought zone and seems prepared to cross below 70.
MACD rose and could soon fall below the signal line.
On the daily chart, the break above 1.1045 marked the conclusion of a possible training ā€œdouble bottomā€ something that could represent bullish implications wider.