EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EUR USD short current price 1.1145

Still holding two trades
@ 1.1182 stop loss @ entry 1.1182
@ 1.1144 stop loss @ 20 pips

We will see what happen, looking into 1 hr TF looks like it is having negative divergence.

I’m with eddieb, what was bad about yesterday. I had to work a bit harder for a 1R return but trading by your rules is no more difficult than painting by numbers.

Today is a new day

Bob

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;697838”] I’m with eddieb, what was bad about yesterday. I had to work a bit harder for a 1R return but trading by your rules is no more difficult than painting by numbers. Today is a new day Bob[/QUOTE]

Bad for me yesterday, Although I did have a good entry going short @ 1.1185 I didn’t expect that it would pull up and ended up 10 pips profit only, attempt again to look for opportunity yesterday and entered @ 1.1182 Short still holding. But let us when the Euro opens today, it could be a massive short or reversal candle for confirmation.

I’ve got a fairly large range on the New York/Asian overlap of 32 pips. So a break above 1.1164 could see the 1.12 level tested. A break below 1.1132 (which is threatening) and south she’ll go.

Personally I went short @ 1.1142 couple of hours ago but Dad duties called. Stop now at BE. Lets see how the day unfolds

Stopped out @ BE. Nothing lost nothing gained. Wait for new signal.

USD EUR stopped all my trades 1.1137
Something’s tells me there a great momentum going up

The stochastic Oscillator just attempting to cross over above 20 and the relative strength attempting to cross over 50 on our 1 hr time frame.

On yesterday trades I went into 1.1185 short went a full reversal from low 1.1125 and doesn’t seem to be going downtrend.

The trade yesterday indicates that there are no long term right now, but we will see in the euro session and wait for the confirmation for the cross overs.

Re-entered short @ 1.1131 and man shes off. Hate getting stopped out but thats life.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;697880”]Re-entered short @ 1.1131 and man shes off. Hate getting stopped out but thats life.[/QUOTE]

Opps I have missed this

You only get to see this on the tick charts bro. This is the 5 min

and now a 70 tick chart

Seems easy to spot but it’s not. Things happen so fast down here. This trade sufferred a 7 pip slip from when I went to enter. I’ve also been stopped out at 1.1111 for a 1 R return so 2R up for the week. Should be 5R but didn’t lock in the profit on that first trade yesterday and the first on today. It really is a tuff gig

Aha! Lower time easily detects high momentum,

I might wait for retracement in the oscillator. One thing for sure this week looks like it’s for the bear then.

Waiting for the next sail to arrive and re enter

Below 1.11 now. On the H1 chart we have a succession of lower highs and lower lows since Friday

Nice, confirmed bearish then, ready for full margin trade, hehehe

On yesterday session EURUSD initially tried to rally but found strong selling pressure at Friday’s open to turn around and close near the low of the day. The bearish correction is underway with the next stop at 1.1034 if it holds.

Must amit back on short at 1.1087. Been punished this for not locking in 1R and again letting this one go. Seems hard to see how price is going to recover. Got a BE set but.

There it goes lol.:rolleyes:

Hi guys, there is a pin hammer pointing upwards, I might test entry for profit next hour. Current price 1.1089

Stochastic Oscillator looks to be cross over, let see within 8 minutes

EUR USD Long 1.1100

Stop loss at: 1.1078 (22pips)
Target price, stochastic cross over

Trading at minimum

Is this a serious reversal?

Stopped at 1.1101 profit 1 pip, lol

I think it’s better for me to wait for the cross over to enter short later, since we confirmed that this week will be bearish market.

This week seems to be like Christmas :slight_smile: