EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Back on short @1.1116 ST @ 1.1136

I might plan to trade 2 x minimum later stochastic oscillator is now developing for us to entry short in 1hr TF.
This might sail our ship smoothly till Thursday.

Ropes for Bullard, engine is ready, crew ship ready Estimated time departure when stochastic cross over above 20,
This is your Captain speaking, for EUR USD, practice safety first, put a stop loss in your trade, trade minimum, have fun.

[QUOTE=“Xskppy;697909”]Is this a serious reversal?[/QUOTE]

No just testing long, planning to swing trade, too I got 1 pip profit

[QUOTE=“Ying17;697937”] No just testing long, planning to swing trade, too I got 1 pip profit[/QUOTE] you taking any more trades today?

Well stop out last trade. Now long @ 1.1115. SL tight @ 10 pips thus reducing my risk by half and protecting what little profit I have made. It’s work, like any other job. Some days are easy, some days you earn your keep.

Locking in 1R @ 1.1135. Maybe this will be the trade to run on.

Given the recent momentum of the EUR / USD, we can not rule out the typical ‘throw back’ to the new support zone (1.10300 to 1.10500).
It is time to put a stop gains!
We will continue to keep the bullish positions in the euro, with a stop (on closing prices) under $ 1.10. While the stop is not triggered, we can not rule out that return to the resistance zone which has the maximum February to $ 1.15340.

EURUSD after some hint of a positive trend, moved down and it seems that it might been its going to continue the trend, the overall picture seems bearish.

still have pmi coming in at 10

[QUOTE=“3xfx;697974”]still have pmi coming in at 10[/QUOTE]

Woooo~ holly Smoke! I didn’t know, let’s see guys

Hold it! Hold it! No stochastic cross over yet, I’m waiting confirmation

I been trading other pairs .Im waiting to see what happens around the 1.1041 zone on daily before I jump in on either side.

green pips to u ying

Yeah, I’m out for the day. Stopped out @ 1.1135. Up, 1R for the day, 2R for the week. Tuff couple of days, good data to review.

I was asking myself for years, where did my confirmation goes?

The EUR/USD is still trying to break the resistance line 1.1200 but still no luck. price keep rebounding from the resistance line it could be a good opportunity for a short on the rebound.

I Have to say it was a hard day trading for me but I finally made 50 pips on the long and decided to stop for the day, I have a feeling the uptrend is going to continue more so if we can get past 1.1284

EUR/USD in my opinion will keep on consolidate in this level till Friday and we will see some violate after the US data ( the Nonfarm payrolls and the Unemployment Rate )

EUR USD current price 1.1185 no trades open yet for me

Attempt to go short while ( needs confirmation)

1. stochastic Oscillator crossover below 80 ( need confirmation)
  2. relative strength needs to cross over below 50

Plenty of trading opportunities today, price down 70 pips then back up 100 pips before dropping this evening.