Eur/usd

Bought the euro when the meeting between French and german leaders were discussing with the press the outcome of there talks I bought 1.4443 thinking there was more upside to come does anyone think I can get my money back and maybe make a profit were currently at 1.4408 thanks

[QUOTE=jarvisd99;274648]Bought the euro when the meeting between French and german leaders were discussing with the press the outcome of there talks I bought 1.4443 thinking there was more upside to come does anyone think I can get my money back and maybe make a profit were currently at 1.4408 thanks[/QUOTE

OUCH!

I am exactly in the same situation as you are, and I would like to know someone’s opinion on this matter.

By the way, I am still holding.

I don’t know weather to buy now and see if it will go up to where I was at my first position because I still see upside to the Eur/usd

well… there is a double top in the hourly with two pin bars… it may start to swing lower to the 1.41xx area…,

I’d Close Long positions on eur at this moment (1.44870) and open new Short targeting 1.44200, NY Session starts in a while