EUR where are you going

Good evening,
normaly long term moves do not affect my daily trading decissions and day or month charts studying is not scheduled, but i realy wonder what will happen to EUR/USD next days and if EUR could fall back to areas of march/may/june 2017.Looking at the daily chart i have the impression there could occure a kind of "head-shoulder formation, and if EUR still weakens he will fall sharply through the neckline back to areas of 2017 march/may/june
Well, i am not a chartist so far and i say thank you for each hint, but this scenario is not so unrealistic,isn t ?

He,He…i was right at least untill now…

I like your timing! :smile:

4H/1H were already short yesterday but i didn’t expect such a rewarding continuation so soon! :grin:

1 Like

if US CPI this afternoon exceeds expectations (positive) we will reach this target-zone sooner than expected…

after 20 points fall it has to start raising, obviously:grimacing:

Thats right, after such a fall which is not really based on negative EUR Zone news a pullback will happen, especially in times of “tradewar actions against USD”, i guess.But also the weekly chart with some , i would say very “customized drawn Fibs” shows that a big correction may happen-one fib after the other was broken, the next approaching

The Euro may just continue falling. A pullback or correction is possible due to the oversold nature of the currency, but for now the drop may continue to the 1.1300 level.

No…I disagree with you…EUR/USD now start to rise.

Waiting 1.1366 again to go long