EURAUD Swing Short

Iv steered clear of aud pairs last week or 2, missed two short entries and, and just since tanked, I’ll wait for a failed retest of an ema for further downside, it has in all fairness rejected the 50hr ema on each retest. But zoomed out on the weekly we are finding years old support and theres a few clear levels of past price action that may act as an area to consolidate or find a reversal

EURAUD has been extremely bearish in the daily chart. The chart produces several bearish candles. It is traded right at the level, where the price had a strong bounce. Thus, the sellers may wait for the price to make a bearish breakout to go short in the pair. However, if the level holds the price and produces a strong bullish reversal pattern, the bull may take over.

If we don’t see a reaction here then I think we’re heading down to 1.4350ish

Lots of potential for a move upwards liquidity appears to be coming back into the markets

Good morning all, if you watched my YT video from the weekend you will have seen the entry I was looking for on EURAUD . Price found a level of support in this demand zone which has given us our trade entry. Looking for a TP at the supply zone created above which will return us 1:5 R:R. EUR looks to be forming support on most pairs at the moment so lets hope it grows a pair. Fairly easy trade to follow this one. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

1 Like

Echo your sentiment completely, EUR seems to be finding some stability seemingly.
Guess we’ll see what the Ukraine situation has in store this week, as I think that is serving as a bit of a clinch pin on this support too.

Defintely EUR is strong across the board. Ill be looking at what the Aussie does over the next few weeks to determine what i do with this pair

Slowing down for sure mate, great entry opurtunity

Curiously is this pullback today is significant or just to gain more buys.

Good morning all, unfortunately today I am here to report EURAUD SL has been hit at entry. As always we make sure we secure our trades when we reach a level of profit on any certain position. We reached over 1:2 R:R so you should of done the same, if not secured some pips. It seemed EUR pairs were fighting back but the past couple of days they have come crashing back down with overall higher TF taking control again. Bias is still the same to buy from these big swing area’s. But ill wait for a breakout on this pair for next time. Will update again when we have some more movement to analyze. GLIYF

3 Likes

eur aud is bullish for today at least i think

AUD has gained some massive strength in this mornings London session wonder if it continues

Most of your trades go towards your analyzed direction. However, it shows that every trader has to take loss. This is a part of business. Especially, in Forex trading, there is no alternative. We have a lot to learn from this post as well.

1 Like

Part of the game mate, circumstances change

1 Like

I’m still bearish on EURAUD at the min on the daily.

Not looked at this pair for a while, but might start trading it again.

Thats the key to an extent isnt it most marry their eyes and dont see things objectively but it is a tight line to walk between that and following your convictions

It dipped below but cam back up the weekly demand zone. Would you say the trade is still valid?

The pair after being bearish seems to have found its support. It consolidated around the level of 1.45000 for a while. Today’s candle has been a bullish engulfing candle so far. If the candle closes as a bullish engulfing candle, we may see some strong bullish move in the pair.

1 Like

On the weekly we are still bearish - however we’ve seen a nice switch in order flow on the smaller time frame.

Could finally be a reversal.

1 Like

Its just so hard to tell with this pair. Ill be keeping on the sidelines for the moment