EURAUD Swing Short

Good Morning all happy to report today TP2 has been hit on EURAUD . We are 10 pips from the actual zone but sometimes its best to call it slightly before the TP zone. We have seen big bearish action from this pair recently which has helped us achieve 530 pips for a return of over 1:10. Now is the time to take full profits and wait for the next setup. Which could be from this demand zone we find price currently at, OR the bigger demand zone below. For now I will wait to hope fully see the big demand below, plenty of profit for us to take time out to wait for the next setup on this pair. If you’re eager to trade then watch if support forms on this demand zone for a small buy. Enjoy the pips all GLIYF

2 Likes

Never a bad time to cut and run with profit in the bag. I think it will still fall further from here

1 Like

The price may head towards the South further. It has been very bearish, so it would need more time to get bullish from here. A double bottom may attract the buyers to go long in the pair. I am eyeing to go long from the level of 1.53000. Let us wait and watch what happens next.

1 Like

Nice profits made there mate, I haven’t traded this pair very much got a nice sell on it at the moment that’s guaranteed some profit.

THE ONE THAT RAN AWAY! Good morning all, today’s update is more of a lesson as to why it is good to just leave some of your original position to run or come back to hit your SL (which would be in profit anyway). Usually I always leave a runner but we had such strong movement on EURAUD I was expecting a pullback in price, so I took the whole profit at TP2. Well this was a kick in the butt, as you can see the EUR has died! Price has continued in our direction and is currently 1131 PIPS IN PROFIT! That’s a 1:20 R:R return from our original entry. Crazy movement, we earnt good returns from this trade but ALSO learnt a good lesson too. There doesn’t even look like there could be somewhere we could join in this trend. Demand was broken and looks like we will be visiting weekly demand zone below. Will recap it again next week sometime and see how price has played out.

1 Like

The weekly chart suggests that the price may head towards the South further. However, it would be tough to get into short position. Minor time frames are oversold. Thus, it may make a bullish correction anytime. We would rather wait for the price to reach at the weekly support, which you have marked here.

Nobody gets out at the perfect spot every time so nay mind. At least you didn’t lose :grinning:

Wow, that one really made a run for it! What caused this? Weak Euro or strong AUD?

Sunk right down to sub 1.46 overnight. Could well carry on too.

Good morning all, having a look back on EURAUD again today. It has been the biggest mover for us of late so keeping in touch with the movements we are looking at a possible setup again. A good few of the EUR pairs have hit big area’s of demand, as you can see on the 1D chart on the left it touched into the weekly demand zone and wicked right out, showing big buying pressure. just because price is bearish and has been very bearish recently doesn’t mean it has to keep moving down forever, price has to reverse at some point, and that big demand zone is as good as any. We have a lot of imbalance left behind on the daily TF due to the quick moves down recently so plenty of targets to aim for to be filled. So im going to go out on a limb and look for a buy back up around here if todays daily candle finishes as a <50% candle, then ill enter. WE have had plenty of returns off this pair recently so can afford to take this possibility. GLIYF

2 Likes

Yes should turn around soon but maybe not just yet imo

The weekly candle closed as a bullish inside bar. Thus, the pair may make some bullish move in the intraday charts. However, The daily chart may remain choppy for a while. I assume the price may come back at the lower low again. Another bounce and a breakout at the neckline may attract the buyers to go long in the pair.

Daily gap over the weekend which I think will close up. Not convinced that is a real HL there yet.

Nice trade backup to that upper Supply zone if/when it starts to turn

This did make a hell of a drop has been trying to come back up by the looks of it though still had some good opportunities to short this week too.

A beautiful drop to be in, GBPAUD as well was my pick. neither EUR o GBP firing back thoiugh as high as i wouild like.

Massive moves coming back into the market now, hoping that its a good sign of liquidity coming back

1 Like

Most likely the backlash of the initial moves from Ukraine Russia

Lovely sharp moves on this pair. If you can be on the right side of them they are some decent trades with limited market exposure

yes unfortunately Ive been on the wrong side of a couple lately. Not willing to call it further than the recent low, but we arent bullish at the same time.