EURAUD Swing Short

Another easy trade, hope this one goes to plan :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Invalidated. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good morning all, couple of idea’s today for EURAUD . Last time out i was looking for a buy at the demand zone , but price dropped right through breaking the zone. For the next position I think I will wait for the break out of this wedge formation. Let price show us the next direction as it has been choppy this pair of late. With Christmas coming up I like to take a week off to relax so will most likely place a longer term smaller position to let run through the Xmas period. Therefore it is a good idea to get the direction of the move first. Mark up your charts and wait for price to show us the way first. GLIYF

The pair seems to be bullish upon finding its support. The last swing low is the level where the price may make a bearish reversal. Meanwhile, the bull may dominate in the pair.

Any update here?

Looks to me like this triangle has broken to the top side. Still a way to go to TP though

Good morning all. Hope everyone had a good trading week last week. I struggled again last week I am not ashamed to say I hit 2x SL’s, but have one trade still running in profit. It was a crazy week which saw big moves with GBP and EUR news, also the NFP Friday caused some movements for the USD also.
Onto EURAUD trader setup, initially I was looking for some upwards movement to confirm that trend but with the news we broke above that. Friday also saw continuation, but we now find price has rejected inside this supply zone . So come Monday I will most likely take a sell here for a repeat of what has happened to the left of the chart. First target I will be aiming for that imbalanced candle. Then depending of price movement we could hold longer for a possible visit to the demand zone below. Easy setup to take so get ready for market open next week. GLIYF

1 Like

The resistance that you have marked there seems to be a strong one. A bearish reversal pattern at that zone may attract the sellers to go short. I would wait for a Double Top to be produced here though. Thanks for sharing the chart.

I hear ya, last week was unbelievably volatile

Good morning, just updating on the EURAUD setup I gave out on Saturday. As advised I sold on candle open, then we had very minimal drawdown before we saw price drop back from the supply zone . We have peaked at 170 pips in profit and from the SL zone almost giving us 1:3 R:R already. So as always advised move your SL to slightly in profits to secure the trade and lets watch and see how it plays out over the next few days. Easy trade this one hope you caught it also. GLIYF

Looking good, could fall quite some way from here…

Lovely move away from your entry. Good to see that sort of speed of movement.

Good afternoon all, Little update today on our EURAUD sell position. After the last update on this pair price has continued to move in our direction. The daily imbalance has been filled and our TP1 has been achieved. Peaked at 340 pips for a return of 1:6 R:R. IF you had a hard TP set then enjoy the profits, I personally just closed half of my position and I am letting the rest run to try and achieve TP2. We need price to make a lower high here over the next few days for continuation to the south. So keep holding for now if you’re waiting for a possible TP2. Will update again next week GLIYF

Good entry that is! The price headed towards your direction with strong bearish momentum. Today’s (Friday) has been bearish so far. If it ends up being a bearish engulfing candle, I assume the price may remain bearish for at least two more days.

Agreed on the continuation of the bearish momentum. Start of the week was sideways, but that’s Mondays for you.

Good morning all, today’s update is EURAUD . price has continued to move in our desired direction. We are trading below the moving average, and also below the weekly trend line . We have peaked at 420 pips and currently sit at 395 pips which is almost 1:9 R:R. We are still looking bearish on this move, mostly due to AUD strength against the EUR. We may see the EUR gain strength soon so if you wish to take profits now then I would advise to do so. If you want to hold for TP2 make sure to lock in a heavy number of pips. Will update again next week. GLIYF

1 Like

I want to see how it reacts at the 1.57 level. I think we may see some Euro strength and then the highs cleared from there.

Fantastic! The risk-reward is just amazing. The way the price has been heading towards the South, it would hit the target soon. Thanks for giving us the update.

1:9 worth some pips locking.

Lovely Sell buddy it’s my favourite way to trade S/D some might say its just Double Tops and Triple Tops/Bottoms but it’s working for me !