EURCAD Swing Trade Opportunity

Trading signal for June 6th 2024 :

EURCAD
Buy entry : 1.46487

1 Like

Thanks for this trade suggestion.

I’m thinking you must have some thought process behind setting the buy where you did and the TP where you did. How did you find these two levels? Did you also identfy a stop-loss level?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting it, but it appears to be a trade signal, not a “free forex trading system,” so I’ve moved it to “Trading Signals” for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks. All this perhaps makes you sound like part of the trading services industry rather than a retail trader yourself? Perhaps you wouldn’t mind clarifying that, please?

I’m thinking there must also have been some thought-process behind his editing his post another three times after we had each replied, and removing from it the TP-target he had previously specified, etc. etc! :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

Thanks for noting this. I guess it’s a strategy in development.

I had a boss once, lovely man. When he didn’t know what we were going to do or how we were going to do it, he would say, “Well Tom, it’s an iterative process”.

1 Like

the dude’s website says,

[removed per Forum Policy]

$75/month for his “signals”. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I saw … I told the moderators but this rarely helps, unfortunately. It’s really frustrating. :grimacing:

The profile was edited after you flagged it. Links in profiles, even to some commercial sites (mostly), are not against our Forum Policy. Promoting those links and products/services is not allowed.

Yes, I saw.

That’s one of the things that are really frustrating.

And one of the reasons you’re continuing to lose participating members.