EURGBP Short Trade

Big upward strength this morning, but still fancy this to come down to the lows .

Good morning all. It’s been a while since I last had a trade on EURAUD . I have been waiting for price to visit one if my marked supply or demand area’s. Well today that day has come as we can see price has pushed up well and currently sitting in that untouched supply zone previously created. If price finds some resistance here then I would like to take a sell back down to the demand area below. Nice R:R on offer of almost 1:4 depending where we enter. Keep an eye out on this one on lower time frames for signs of any reversals then enter. Should be a fairly easy one to take. GLIYF

The last swing high may make the price get bearish. If the resistance zone produces a bearish reversal candle, the sellers may jump into it and drive the price towards the downside. Risk-Reward looks excellent as well. Thanks for sharing your trading idea.

I’d be getting in now…

There is too much volatility at the moment.

Good afternoon all, its Monday and the new trading week is underway. EURGBP has continued to move in our desired direction. The last post on this pair I was looking to sell from this supply zone . Well the daily candle at that time closed perfectly for us as a nice big doji . Entered on the daily open candle with the stop loss above the previous high of the last candle. Currently we are 87 pips in profit and 1:3 R:R So we can lock in 1:1 profits here now and continue risk free knowing we have secured profits. Looking to hit the demand zone below. So keep holding and ill update again in a few days. GLIYF

1 Like

Risk free again…nice work

Spot on! The price has been heading towards the South with strong momentum. It seems that it may hit the TP in a hurry. Thanks for sharing your trading chart. Look forward to getting your next trade idea on this.

Good morning all, another week begins. As always nice to report a TP hit. EURGBP continued right down and hit the demand zone we was aiming for. Nice simple daily range and an easy 162 pips with a lovely 1:5 R:R returned. In sharprish time too. But what is next? Well support could form here for a buy back upwards. GBP is very strong currently and EUR has been weak, but will that soon change? I’ve included the monthly and weekly charts today for some perspective with those ranges. Id like price to visit the weekly demand zone below as its nice and strong so we may see a good reaction from there. Keep watching for now at those levels and see what presents itself. Enjoy the pips for now ill update again in a few days GLIYF

1 Like

More downside legs in this one yet I reckon

Excellent entry it was. The price moved towards your direction with strong bearish momentum. I am going to keep an eye on this pair to go long now from the zone that you have marked there. Thanks for sharing your chart.

Congrats for the another TP hit.

A good break of the support to end the week, looking for the retest and continuation short in the week ahead.

Good morning all, hope everyone had a good week. Just thought I would update again on EURGBP . We have had the demand zone marked out for a while now, we saw price visit into the zone and wick out and form a hammer . that was my cue to buy on wed. I am aware that this is a scenario that is more on the higher side to hit my SL so I only used 1% on this trade. It’s possible we could see price visit the zone again so i’ll be watching to see. We could even see it dip further down, so I will either let it hit my SL or extend it depending on the strength of the move. First target is the supply zone above in the small range. If EUR gains strength then supply zone at the top of the weekly would be nice but that’s a long way off yet so lets just watch what happens first. GLIYF

1 Like

The price has been consolidating around the marked support zone for a while. The price may head towards the North with good momentum. Thanks for sharing the chart.

Good morning all, update today on the EURGBP buy taken. Price looked to of bottomed so we took the buy and we have since seen a nice reaction from the weekly demand zone . Was a fairly easy trade to take with a 26pip SL, currently we are 75 pips in profit on this position which is a nice quick and easy 1:3 R:R so far. Perfect time to close some of your position and move your SL to entry, the first barrier is almost here at the TP1 supply zone so watch out for price action at that area. Looking for a break above and continuation for a move higher. We are seeing GBP drop on most other pairs also so it goes inline with our trade here. Keep holding for now GLIYF

1 Like

Looks like it retested the trend line if you extend it. Nice looking set up this

Good morning all, hope everyone has had a good trading week. Last day today so just updating on the EURGBP long position we took. Price has continued in our desired direction. Currently we are 135 pips in profit. Our SL was 26 pips so we have so far achieved 1:6 R:R which is great for an intraday trade. I have moved my SL to 80 pips in profit which is just over 1:3 R:R and will just let it do its own thing now. I suggest if you followed to do the same, then we can concentrate our attention on other pairs. Looking for a retest and continuation to our TP2 area. Hope everyone has a good weekend. GLIYF

1 Like

Good work again, looking for GBP to strengthen myself…

Rejecting the 61.8% retracement level I have marked, and think this will form a LH and drop again