EURNZD Areas of Interest

We are visiting EURNZD now. This pair has has been moving like wildfire to the upside lately, as NZD is very weak.

Both AUD and NZD are suffering mainly due to the impact that the Corona Virus is causing, and on top of that - before all this started, they suffered with the trade deal between USA and China - so as you can imagine their economy isn’t in the best of places at the minute.

Here are some areas of interest I have marked up where I will be looking to buy and sell.

Buys:

1.8070 area - Key Level, 4h 50 EMA

1.8270 area - Key Level, trendline, 4h 28 EMA.

Sell:

1.9140 - Re-test of flash crash high.

4 Likes

great analysis, thanks for sharing. i have been charting EUR pairs all week-in full focus now!

INteresting tipping point coming up I think. The crisis in Europe is exceeding that of China and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some strength arrive back in AUD and NZD. Having said that EUR has been strong throughout this generally so be interesting to see how it pans out.

Thanks for this, good analysis

Thanks for your analysis, I will be taking a fresh look at this pair tomorrow

Caught it right there. made a cracking move and hope people took the trade!

Nice one! I haven’t traded this pair much before, but i’m keeping my eye on it now

Nice call, it has blown upwards out of structure!

The opposing strengths and weaknesses are so far out of sync right now, it is quite something!

this is not really my pair, but its interesting to watch

This pair is really sky rocketing lately even without much volume behind it. :thinking: