Euro Surges As Small Depositors Get Protection in Cyprus

Troika reached an agreement with Cyprus in an early Asian session that claimed to protect small depositors with deposits under 100,000 euros. Officials said uninsured deposit loss in Bank of Cyprus will be limited to be under 40 percent.

Everyone needs to keep an eye on this Cyprus issue especially the Forex traders who have invested in companies such at Fxpro. :31:

Well i have no problems as though my broker MAYZUS is based in Cyprus still they did not keep any of clients funds in Cyprus.

They are smart with clients money :smiley:

Mayzus, isn’t that the brokerage company that is owned by Sergey Mayzus that owned Instaforex, UWCFX and CorsaCapital that all have warnings all over the internet about being scam brokers?

Probably nothing to worry about maybe its a different company owner or different Sergey Mayzus. It makes me think though, how can one individual own all those forex companies. I thought you would need alot of capital to operate a reputable forex broker.

Euro surged against most of its counterparts, led by an increase of 0.77 per cent versus the Yen and 0.27 per cent versus the U.S. Dollar.

Hi gregscript

The Board of Governors of the European Central Bank (ECB) took note of the higher ratings of the Republic of Cyprus