European Football back in action!

Great match between PSG and Bayern, as expected. Second half should be even more dramatic! Come on FCB!

Super League, Super League, Super League! The hot topic of debate.

Read some updates here:

Bayern and PSG are firmly against the move. I’m still of the position that it’s a ploy of the12 member teams to leverage more favorable sharing of profits in the Champions League. They knew a legal battle (or several) would dominate any short term future of the new league, something that could be drawn out for years considering the different countries and leagues involved.

The Super League is crumlbing before our eyes.

Chelsea and Man City are out at last check. Chairman Woodward at ManU has resigned, due to the blow back.

The captains of the “big 6” in the EPL were scheduled to have an emergency meeting to discuss a players strike.

Much drama. Two teams are out. ManU is surely to follow very soon, with Arsenal needing to do the same thing. Wow. It’s only Tuesday.

Great CL matchup earlier, Chelsea V Madrid, and Pulisic scores one! Away, too. Can’t rule Madrid out. But I’m torn as to who I’d rather see through. Put a gun to my head, I’d choose Chelsea I guess.

Other big news is of course Bayern negotiating with Julian Nagelsman for the head coach position. Or rather, it’s been decided, but I think there is potentially an issue with the fee paid to RBL for him, somewhere in the range of €20-30, which is crazy! It’s reportedly a 5 year contract, which is a bit longer than what Bayern usually gets from a coach, but perhaps this is a sign of commitment from Bayern. He’s only 33, so he could be at Bayern for a very long time! Amazing development. Also, Hansi Flick going to the national team. Great time to be a Bayern and Germany NT fan.

PSG V ManC on right now! Time for a break and a drink.

And that’s a goal!

Lots on craziness in the last week, especially the EPL. Well, all over. Lille wins the French league. Athletico beats out Real on the last day. Bayern’s head coach leaves for the national team. Lewangoalski breaks the Bundesliga goals in a season record in the last minute of the last game of the season. Ramos misses out on the Euros, and Spain as no players from Real on it. Harry Kane is leaving the Spurs. Ronaldo is going somewhere. Man City let Aguero leave.

Euros in a couple of weeks!

Love this game.

Champions League final tomorrow! I’m not a fan of either team, and I’m torn between the two. Man City has been the most dominate team over the lat7-8 season, so I’d like to see somebody else win, but I have another London team I’d rather see win than Chelsea.

I’d guess I’d lean towards Chelsea. Hopefully the game lives up to the occasion!

Ronaldo doing Ronaldo things. That was an interesting 7 minutes!

Come on Germany! Missing that final 3rd pass. France looking dangerous with every possession. 2nd half will be much of the same I think, with France looking to counter with all of their speed. Who’s watching?

So Germany through to next round, to face England. Should be a very entertaining, as long as GER picks up the pace a little!

Switzerland!!!

WOW!!! France out!

Germany out. England in. Not a great game for GER. Very tactical, but too slow, much like the France game.

At least Federer is still in! Wait wrong sport.

I guess now I go for… Belgium and then England.

Hope you’re watching Italy v Spain. Really good matchup. Now we go to penalties!

Wow, most penalties I’ve ever seen in a tournament.

Forza Azzurri !

Oh yea! Italy FTW! There must be some English fans watching the game tomorrow. Where are you?!?!

PSG say no to $200 million for Mbappe when he leaves on a free next year!

What a crazy transfer market it’s been.

And champions league is here!

Bayern V Barca today. If you recall, Bayern squeaked out a win last time around, 8-2! And no Messi today, so very interesting to see how the match turns out.

Lingard with a horrible back pass. Almost… Man U.

Back to the game at hand!

Mueller!!!

Bayern win decisively, 3-0. Not the same Barca that I’m used to.