European Football back in action!

Great game for Arsenal today, minus the outcome. Flashes of what’s possible in the future, but also memories of why we are where we are. Red cards don’t help, giving up leads is our thing!
And that 2 point drop was a big big loss. We’ll need massive luck on our side to get into the CL. I can dream though, right?

Coming off wins against LIV and MCI, we’re losing to AVL. Of course we’re losing to them!

Arrgghhh!!

I really love football and often watch old matches or championships, because of work I often miss the broadcasts of matches. But after buying a TV box MAG425A I got rid of these problems. Now I can watch matches in excellent quality and at a convenient time for me.

FA Cup Final and CL to look forward to. And of course the transfers rumor mill is in full swing. Arsenal are interested in every player alive apparently.

FA Cup and Europe! Now that’s how you finish a season.

I’m thinking a huge overhaul at the club this summer. Let’s cross our fingers that the signings make the team stronger.

Can’t wait to be a part of the live action again, albeit without compromising my safety.

Who’s your team? Watching CL?

What an excellent week. Arsenal make a decent signing in Willian, and Bayern destroy Barca. What a match! I am a Messi fan, so it was sad to see the level of utter shambles that Barca was reduced to. They’ve been out of the CL early the last 4-5 years, and have been declining (still finished 2nd in the league, but they lost the lead) since the start of the year. Manager is fired probably before they leave the stadium. Crazy.

ManC later today. Should be another good one.

What a crazy quarter final. Man City out, Lyon in. Athletico out, Leipzig in. PSG just barely squeaked in. Atalanta was so close!

Barca coach is out after the Bayern game. A new coach already. His replacement for the Dutch National team could be Arsene Wenger. Man! Developments in some many places. The semis will be excellent. As the previous round showed us, it’s any ones game. Bayern def on the ascendency, but again, while favorites with PSG, the beauty of the game is if you show up, you win. If you don’t, you lose. Drama!

Lots has happened since this post. Bayern with a CL final victory, treble winners! Wow, what a season. And Arsenal beat Liverpool in the Community Shield on pens. Excellent start to the season!

And the Messi drama. Oh man. Where will he end up?

Ummm, hello. EPL restart this weekend!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/when-premier-league-2020-21-start-finish-teams/ectlchvwh6pw1s9c0p5ivh03y

And guess who starts it Saturday in London? Arsenal v Fulham.

Who’s watching?

You guys missed a great first he of the new EPL season. Great because my team won!

Soooo much football this week! CL group stage. Bayern playing Atletico. PSG V Man U, West Ham v Man City, Man U v Chelsea, Barca V Real Madrid, Arsenal v Leicester. Wow!

And I forgot Ajax and Liverpool. Plenty to watch people!

Bayern with another win today in the CL. Tough one against LMO. Barca pres resigns. Wow! Wonder if it was too late for Messi at his age. But hoping for better things for them. And Arsenal lose to Leicester. What can I say. We’re back to normal.

Lots of Nations League action in the past week. Most notable is the Spain V Germany match, with Spain destroying Germany I think 5 or 6 -0. Ouch!

All the regulars are still there, I’m thinking France, Spain or Belgium will be the eventual victor.

My Arsenal hasn’t been doing well. It’s tough to watch, hence no posts recently. Hopefully, they pull the same situation from a few years back, where the 2nd half of the year was better.

Only Bayern is keeping me happy. They’re playing great, players are winning awards for their performances. All is well in the Bundesliga.

2021! Glad it’s finally here.

My Arsenal have been winning as of late, and they’re dropping some new and old players, hopefully for the better. But plenty of work still to do. That last game was a great result, of course, needed, but expected, given the opposition. Next 3 games should provide some more opportunity to build up their confidence.

I’ll cross my fingers that covid starts to take a back seat in the world and we can get a bit more back to normal, with football and life!

Champions League is back! Stop working and watch some football!

Bayern came away with a win. i would say that got super lucky with the bad play of Lazio. Lazio handed that game away. But I’ll take it.

Man City v Gladbach tomorrow. Anybody watching?

Big away goal in the Man City and Dortmund match. 3-1, Madrid over LPool.

My match, PSG v Bayern, tomorrow, sadly I’m missing. I’ll need to watch the reply but it should be the game of the week!

Any of your teams in?