European Football back in action!

Just saw your “tight” FA Cup win. Always wonder if games like that help or hurt. Probably help. Haha.

Yeah. Poch rested 8 from the previous match. The Spaniard(Llorentte) that is 'Arry’s back up had a hat trick.
Carabao Cup first leg Tuesday v Chelsea.

My favourite team is Chelsea F.C. I was in love with it when Didier Drogba was bullying the opposition defenders. Sarri is the manager of the club and we are yet to see the full version of the SarriBall. I am sure that he will be able to win a trophy if given a reliable striker.

So, I NOW have a Arsenal supporter AND a Chelsea supporter? Oy!

I saw Didier play once, against AC Milan in the States. Back when Ronaldinho was on the team. Both great players. Great match for a friendly.

Of course, as an Arsenal fan I semi hate all teams better than us and that have received some of our old players. Fabergas for instance. But good for those that leave. They all mostly won I think after leaving to a top 6 six team.Hopefully in the next few years we can get back to that level.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham fans having a chat. Yes!

Big match for Spurs in a bit. ManU needing another win to tie us I think. Man oh man.

Saw a good analysis that said that Man U seems to have sorted out the offence, but Spurs will test their defence. Spurs are good on the counter and Man U haven’t been tested on that yet.

Just when I think we have smooth sailin’…

Tough match. A good one, but De Gea was playing like his life depended on the win. You guys had a lot of great shots! Bad luck really. And Trippier wasn’t helping anybody giving the ball up back towards your goal, in the middle of the field. Great pass by Pogba, though. Hey, we lost to West Ham. That kind of weekend.

Ouch, just heard about Kane. Tough break. I hear Giroud is being courted by Barca. Maybe you can pick him up as a temp replacement. I kid I kid.

Going to miss 7 PL matches and both legs of CL v Borussia Dortman.
Good news for you, Man U and Chelsea, though. Everything in play.
Oh, and missing second leg v Chelsea of Carabao Cup semifinal.

And a win against Chelsea! Soured by losing Bellerin for the season. Ouch! Cruciate ligament and potential meniscus tear. Not good. Jenkinson back on the bench I’m guessing.

What’s the news with Alli? Heard he got injured too. Long sideline or what?

'Arry and Alli both out till March. Son away on International duty with S Korea. Major, MAJOR matches coming up. Don’t see how they overcome a small squad and all these injuries with so many matches compressed between now and March, but, hey, we’ll see.

We’re both losers this time around. Does losing to Chelsea suck as bad as losing to ManU?

Arghhh!

Indeed. Well worse. London Derby and all.
I don’t hate Man U as much as most. Owners are the same as my
hometown American football team, Tampa Bay Bucs, which I don’t follow.

Rabiot to Spurs? Anything in that rumor?

Arsenal rumors are that Ozil is out and Perisic from Inter is in. Hope that’s not true, but if so, he’s a great player.

Did see someone on Spurs trying to convince Rabiot.
Seems like Ozil’s been in the dog house forever?

Yea, foreeeeever. Definitely something going on behind the scenes. He’s got great quality, but his defensive… desires are lacking and plenty documented. Not sure that’s the whole story though. We’ve got a ton of midfielders (I think), although many are young and still developing, who at least try to defend consistently, so maybe that’s enough. And with Ozil’s stock down, and being 30, maybe they’re trying to cash in for funds to bring in some younger and more motivated blood. But it’s impossible to read. I’m sure after all that, he’ll be on the roster for tomorrow’s game.

We’ve got Watford at home, Wednesday. Who you got?

Cardiff I think. 18th in the table.

Our defense is sketchy, but should be a win.

Defense is missing Holding for the season, Sokratis out for 3 more weeks, Kos just busted his jaw, might need surgery. So we’ve got Monreal, Mustafi, maybe Lichtsteiner, maybe MaVropanos, who was just injured. Some other young kids are available if absolutely needed. Good times. No wonder we’re looking for more attackers. Eye roll

Man City on the weekend.