European Football back in action!

I’ve heard they are going to poach Poch! Hands off, you rat baxtards!
Gareth Southgate would be a good choice?

Yup, just read this!

Zidane, Ancelotti, Conte, Blanc, Pochettino

^^Would all be excellent managers for the Utd side.

Hands off my Poch!

Hey mate you know this is love/war in football (coming from a Tottenham fan here).

Man Utd talent was being wasted under this arrogant prick.

Who would have thought there would be TWO Tottenham supporters on here?!
And anytime Man U stinks, is a good thing (but I do “hate” a couple others more)

1 Like

For sure mate. I’m waiting to see what happens in this madness. :popcorn:

I’m thinking Ancelotti or Blanc. Ancelotti was being courted before he left for Bayern. I think Blanc was with Manu coaching in the past, wasn’t he? And he’s got experience with some of the players, and can manage personalities.

Yeah the most important thing at this level is managing players personalities because everyone has an ego when they hit the big stage.

And nice win to you both against the Gunners. Didn’t watch it, but heard Alli got hit with a bottle. That was the first headline I came across, so maybe my side didn’t make a game of it. Congrats

And then there’s this:

You think he would take the job? I imagine the transfer budget could entice him. But he’s got a sweet gig already, and going to United is one of the toughest jobs I think in all of Europe.

Man U has to be, well used to be a top job in Europe and every gaffer would love a shot at it, if invited, I would think? Poch knows what it’s like to have a big transfer budget from this past summer…errr…wait…

More rumors.

And the Gunners with a win! 3 goals into the back of the net.

Interesting that there is that type of report when Poch “says” he wants to stay and I sure hope they hope he does!
I’m still getting used to the way British papers “report”…

That’s a very nuanced word. Haha!

And great win yesterday! That makes it yes get over here yes like 1,000 goals against Everyone over the last 10 games.

BIG Boxing Day to close out the first half of the fixtures.
Me mate is a big Fulham supporter. Ah, Fulham, come on!

Hey, mate, I see Mkhitaryan is out 6 weeks. He is described as Armenian. Don’t want to get political at all, but is “Armenia” a “part” of Turkey that some in the world do/do not recognize?

Yup, injuries are piling up. Couldn’t keep a clean sheet and the fellas were out of ideas for most of the game. Don’t think they registered a shot on goal the entire 2nd half. If you’re going to play like that, you’ve got to keep the back line working together. And then steps in Lichtsteiner to goof it!

Completely uninspired. I thought at one point, is Arsenal down a man?

As for Armenia, I grew up with a kid from there. That was over 30 years ago. Back then I was under the impression it was it’s own country. Still is if I recall correctly. Not sure about the world view question. Did you come across some comments about Mkhit?

Just an article on his injury and that he was Armenian. Can’t believe Man City’s fall from grace?! Not a Scouser fan…

At least you didn’t get skunked by an inferior side…

Lots of good football in the recent weeks. FA Cup victory secured, and still in the hunt for a 4th spot.

You watch the Liverpool/MC match? End to end action. The rest of the season will be frantic!

Can LP maintain?
Will MC find it’s way again?
What do the Spurs have to say?
Will Chelsea fall apart?
Can Arsenal put together a backline of any worth?
Will ManU continue with it’s success?

Oh man, it’ll be anything but boring!