European Football back in action!

WE ARE SPURS is what happened.

1 Like

Gunners running Bournemouth out of the stadium. And they put the new kid in, Suarez. Working it!

Oh man, crazy game. Red cards, yellow cards. Penalties galore, of which neither were. But, if you get the chance to take one, youā€™ve got to make it. Auba will be thinking about that one for a while, especially with Man U winning today. Itā€™s getting tighter and tighter at the 3 and 4 spot!

Didnā€™t get a chance to watch but sounds like a wild one.

The last 8 or 9 games will really make CL positions interesting. Plenty of great matchups for the remaining games for all teams vying for top 4.

Madrid out of the CL. Whaaaaaattt! Completely happy about that I must say.

Dortmund without a goal. Surprising. They tried hard in the second leg. Plenty of chances.

And ManU out in a matter of minutes if PSG can hold on. Part of me wants them to move ahead for Arsenalā€™s sake in the PL battle for CL spots.

Oh my. Penalty!

And a goal! Goodness.

And ManU is thru! Wow!!

Congrats to Man U. QUITE impressive. I donā€™t know how you donā€™t hire Gunner now?!

Yup, got to hire him. What more do they need in evidence that heā€™s working out great. They just beat the team supposedly built to win the CL.

Oh man, some crazy CL matches today. ManC with 7. What! Juve with 3 unanswered. Double what!

Two scoreless first legs playing tomorrow. Triple what!

And then of course Arsenal beating ManU. Always a great day when that happens! 4 points between 3rd and 6th and Chelsea has a game still. Crazy time! Arsenal definitely have the easiest schedule compared to the other 3. Who will break first!?!?!

Chelsea with a loss! Definitely made my day. 4 English teams in the CL, 2 in EL. Not too shabby!

Euro qualifiers this past week. Some good showings, some surprises, but mostly as expected. England looks good, Germany with a bit of a younger look and a win on Dutch soil for the first time in ever, Ronaldo injured! Drama. Love this game.

I love football as it gives the teams and fans a lot of opportunities to stay involved in this game. It is the most played game all across the world. I think European Football is beyond many other continents as it si much famous in this region. Do you agree with me?

Oh Arsenalā€¦ Should have won that game. Letā€™s make the last 6 games stressfulā€¦

2 out of 4 of us are going to be disappointedā€¦

Theyā€™re all doing it for the fansā€¦ haha.

Whoever makes the top 4 will deserve it. The ones that donā€™t, donā€™t.

Your game today, how do you fancy your tactics? All out flying from the start?

Arsenal with that away win finally! Not a red card in my book, but Iā€™ll take the win!

I cannot play football due to my body issues but I can watch football, I can feel football, and I can talk about football. I am a huge follower of European football as this game is the king of all games in the world. I would love to chat with you guys in this regard. I am a Bayern supporter.

What a game that was last night!

Wasnā€™t televised here in the States. My notifications on cell phone were lit up, though.