European Football back in action!

Just watch the highlights on YouTube or something, the ending was by far the best

Beginning didn’t sound too shabby either?

Well well well, that was an awesome CL game! 7 goals. Son was playing like a mad man. Good for Spurs. Both semis should be exciting.

SMH at Arsenal and my boy Mustafi. He doesn’t have very many fans right now. But thank you Burnley for that second goal, keeping us close.

Another weekend left with my head shaking. This should have a somewhat easy too for to claim a few games back, but Arsenal just can’t win away from home. And easily identifiable individual errors will push this team out of the CL. Man, they had control of their future. Now it’s in the hands of their competitors.

And then this happened!

@cigarmanstan All English CL final! Congrats to your Spurs. What a comeback!

I am speechless…

…and we go ALL England in both competitions…
Impressive?

5 English teams to the CL hopefully, if Arsenal beat Chelsea. Pretty cool. I think Arsenal are guaranteed Europe League play, and Manu still have chance, as do Wolves and Watford.

Europa League Final on the 29th, Champions League Final that weekend, and Women’s world cup the week after. Nice end to the football season!

Icing on the cake will be Arsenal winning something for a change and getting back into the CL. I think the betting is in Chelsea’s favor, but I think it’s 50/50. Anyone’s game really.

The EPL teams in positions 3 thru 6 won a combined 3 games in their last 20 games. How awful is that? Top 2 each won last 5 from 5, so 10 combined wins.

Europa League final tomorrow!

Chelsea without Kante, Loftus Cheek, Hudson-Odoi, Rudiger, Ampadu and Cahill

Arsenal withough Ramzey, Suarez, Bellerin, Holding Mkhitaryan and Welbeck.

Both one a game during the regular season. Should be a good one!

Ugh, Arsenal getting spanked by Chelsea. They are too good today Defensive issues as usual…

Glad Giroud got a goal however. Great player when he was with Arsenal. Big fan.

@cigarmanstan What’s the verdict on that penalty call? Didn’t look like Sissoko knew anything about it.

Tight game the rest of the way. Just not your day.

Oh, I always try to change the sides and see if I agree. It was a good call. It hit him under the
arm but he brought his arm down then(probably instinctively) and changed the direction of the ball.

Copa America and FIFA Women’s World Cup is happening at the moment. I think that Brazil will have the maximum chance of winning it. They have the strongest squad of all the teams. Whereas US women team are the favorites to win the world cup.

Brazil looks good, and even without Neymar. Not sure about the officiating during the Argentina semi-final, but a win is a win.

The Women’s final will be excellent, regardless of whether the US plays the Netherlands or Sweden!

I’d like to see NED, only because we have already defeated Sweden. But, ranking-wise, Sweden is lower ranked.
Already beat #3 and #4, Germany was #2, i believe.
As we know all-to-well, ANYTHING can happen!

Regardless, shout-out to NED. I think they said this is only their 2nd WC and they made it to semifinals!

And now the finals! NED v USA. First final for the Dutch women’s team.

The semi-final was pretty good. Great technical skills minus that final pass for both teams. But the goal was terrific. Great quick shot. SWE was unlucky to have the shot bounce back off the post and past the closest attacker.

3rd place game against ENG will be a good one too.