EURUSD, Analysis (week 25/11/19): obvious sell is obvious

EUR/USD - Think we have a firm sell unless we see someone use sorcery.

The the tech analysis looks like we’re back down to test 1.1 support, may go up to hit 1.104 resistance first.

Lots of USD news today though not very high impact, think we’ll see positive to no impact for greenback.

Not much on EUR news until Thursday.

The the tech analysis looks like we’re back down to test 1.1 support, may go up to hit 1.104 resistance first.

What are your guys ideas? Any thoughts on the fundamentals?

7 Likes

Agree mate, will be keeping an eye cheers

1 Like

love your charts! clean and simple

2 Likes

We’re still on our way down :stuck_out_tongue: I’m eyeing the 1.1 level.

Sell was a good call, I’m sticking mainly to tech analysis though plenty of USD economic news to come out soon, How is everyone else viewing the fundamentals?

1 Like

yes, main dir still down imo also, heavy sellers 40 pips above, i m thinking it s gonna do a fake break down, then push up and retrace to that level(also a fib)and look to sell again. it s to low and close to that support to sell now, even tho on the news anything can happen

2 Likes

Good morning traders, new week begins. Checking out our old friend GOLD. Looks to me as if theres a nice little double bottom there held up in this trend. But will it hold is the question, and will we see an Xmas Rally? Historically there has been a bull run so my money is on yes. Personally ill look for it to hold this trend and go long for xmas with support confirmed. Stay safe out there everyone as Dec can bring low liquidity

3 Likes

Thanks for your input, I’ve seen other sources saying that historically gold goes on a bull run through December so will be Interesting to see first hand myself.

1 Like

Looking for a break of the upper zone I’ve pendings a few above but as you say low liquidity in December.
I usually call it a day a fortnight in

1 Like

EURUSD
Looks like the bulls have gotten a temporary hold of it… Bears will be back soon enough though, looks like it’s tipped to fall

2 Likes

love this bear, ive had a little time of and looking for a new position

1 Like

love this pair lol not bear

1 Like

Great insight FB! Thanks for sharing dude! :smile:
Be keen to see you breakdown more pairs!

1 Like

pair mighttt push a bit higher, or might just consolidate a bit before it falls.I’m waiting right now to see what price does

1 Like

Good work @ForexBeard I’ll keep an eye on this to see how it goes.

1 Like

Finding these forums a great place to learn more. Hope to be able to contribute myself soon!

2 Likes

My money is on a drop but not entirely convinced I’m right…

1 Like

Good morning traders. Were back looking at AUDUSD today, news has just been released from the bank and it goes along with the recent bullish momentum. On the daily we broke above moving averages and closed above which was a good sign. i am already long in this position but here is a couple of possible outcomes i see over the next few days. If you do decide to go long then waiting for pullbacks to support shelfs is a good idea as you can get smaller stop losses and a good R:R. Remember to always use risk management and stay safe out there

3 Likes

going long for me now

1 Like

GBP USD

As you know I have been taking longs in this very long range when price has been coming to support and now we see the long awaited break out. Observe the candlestick behaviour on the retracment to now new support to enter a higher probability buy.

All the best and please feel free to post your own analysis