EURUSD and GBPUSD discussion

On the daily charts both EURUSD and GBPUSD have a little pop this morning. I’m thinking it’s a good time to short both and join the longer trend down?

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

You know what. I’m shorting EURUSD right now 1.01405

short GBPUSD 1.19535

Both pair down over 10 pips now

EURUSD down 18.9 pips
GBPUSD down 16.30 PIPS

I was just trying to get a quick 20 pips from each of them but may close now. EURAUD is looking interesting.

yep closed both of those. Made about 11 pips (each) when it was all said and done. Just bought EURAUD (LONG) 1.48227

I’m down about $4 USD, cost of opening the trade. Think I’ll lay down for a bit. It’s 4.02 in the morning where I’m at.

Friday was a big reversal. Looks like a change of sentiment is in play. Might just be a retracement. Keep an eye on stocks, if DAX closes above 13000 and goes up again tomorrow, then I think the bottom has been found for now.

There’s still a huge risk of more bad news, so I wouldn’t bet against another move down to come. My sentiment indicator is suggesting we’re moving more towards risk atm

2 Likes

Think we might see a nice sell zone around 1.04.
Looking at Thursday when the ECB announce monetary measures.

The ECB announcement may be bullish for the moment or priced in which will see us pop up in expectation. Generally feeling the sells are safe though :slight_smile:

I think the trend will continue down on GU in the short term. Looking for that ultimate buy long term though in the end

Buy to sell for me. HTF still pointing towards bearish for me.

Agreed mate! Ready for a short, looking for a valid signal