EURUSD Daily Chart

So here’s my chart of EURUSD. I watch this pair about as much as any pair. I draw trendlines on the weekly and daily and then move down to 4h and 1h. The daily is normally enough.

I’m hoping EURUSD maintains on it’s longer term trend up, and that I’m catching it at the bottom of the channel.

I thought the most recent movement up was the beginning, but I was wrong!

So maybe we move down to the first green area, or continue back up above the lower diagonal trend line. Couple options are there.

Well, looking how the day went, price moved down. It really started moving at 1AM ET, so I could have put a limit sell order at 1.070 to catch a move down. Could have caught 60 pips with the right TP.

I’ve got a zone market out between 0.0688 and 0.0673. Recent lows go all the way down to 0635, so that’s almost 90 more pips to potentially move down. Haven’t touched down that level since Jun 7.

So maybe a pullback and then move down? Let’s keep watching.

I am short on EUR/USD based on a monthly chart anaylis, I don’t think the market is bullish at all.

I guess it’s all perspective and time frame. How long are you holding trades?

Currently my EUR/USD short is in it’s second month, and will probably be another month or two.

Wow, is that a single position or like several different trades?

I can’t imagine holding a trade open that long. What kind of pips are you hoping to close out with?

Dang that’s amazing. Raking in pips! Any other trades you’re in?