EURUSD: Halts Declines, Triggers Recovery

I am very busy his week. I had 3 webinars so no time to post here.

I am still bullish on EURUSD. I hold long position from Wednesday last week. I also took 2 more longs yesterady and hold them.

I see poor structure all the way to 1,3550 and expect price to test there.

EURUSD - Well, my outlook from this morning played out nicely. I tightened stop loss too agressively on the first position and was kicked out from the trade (with small profit). Later it went to desired profit target.

I was not angry. That is part of trading. And I had the second position in the market which went to profit target I intended.

Daily momentum remains positive, the scope is marginally on the upside.

1.3460-1.3450 looks good area to go long.

1.3580-1.3600 is first major resitance area.

Now testing 1.3580-1.3600 zone break above will open 1.3700

EURUSD - I was not planning on doing any trades before tomorrow´s ECB. However this morning brought nice short opportunity.

I was patiently waiting for a test of strong support around 1,3525-1,3515. After the macro news release from US at 16:00 my profit target was hit, but because of wider spread I did not get a fill. So I closed the position manually. I lost few pips because of manual close, but that does not matter.

I was not expecting any good intraday swing opportunities before ECB, so this trade is a nice bonus :slight_smile:

EURUSD - so here is the big day for EUR. We will have the ECB rate announcement and Draghi´s press conference.

Hard to tell what the guy will say. If he surprises and lowers the rate or says something dovish, then I will try to open a short trade since I see poor structure below the market with medium and long term targets around 1,3100, 1,3000 and 1,2900.

I can also imagine a scenario with false downside move during the press conference, just to take stop loss orders below the consolidation range we have for the past 2 weeks and then reversal to the upside. I still hold long position from Wednesday (Sept. 18). It is no risk trade now so I will hold it into the press conference and either get kicked out of it or wait for my target at 1,3660.

I will wait for what clues the market offers during the press conference and after it.

My view is still bullish. I think 1.37 level is just a matter of time now. I expect that large stops are above 1.3700. 1.3600-1.3585 seems solid support area

Watching price action on 1.3580-1.3600 zone.

1.3540 seems a solid support area.

Today I am watching price action on 1.3505 and 1.3480 levels.

What is causing eurusd to short today? Anyone?

EURUSD - I have closed my second long position from Sept. 18 (Bernanke´s press conference).

EURUSD - I lead a webinar yesterday for Czech audience. I tried to enter into 2 long trades. I closed the first one for a scratch. Second trade went to profit target this morning.

I tried aggressive short trade this morning but there was no price move to downside so I closed the trade for a scratch. I still would like to go short. I see good targets around Wednesday´s (Oct. 9.) low and around 1,3460 area. I will wait for confirmation of sellers now.

Home

EURUSD - I got to my PC later in the afternoon yesterday. I saw good potential for short trade in the area of resistance that I have indicated to subscribers of Forex Expert.

I closed the trade recently after nice selloff. Now I am waiting for pullback to enter again. Targets to downside mentioned in few of my previous tweets are still valid.

cfatrader

I have neutral bias on EURUSD today. If I am taking any positions then I prefer to go short.

I also wanted to go short yesterday. I was waiting around 1,3580 resistence area, but price did not get that far. When the selloff started after beginning of US session I entered short and got some pips out of the move.

The sharp turn from yesterday´s low is not completely healthy in my opinion. We got a major short squeeze this morning. I still prefer to enter short, but I want to see confirmation of strong sellers. I am not interested in going long after significant move of nearly 150 pips. If we get significant pullback I might try.

EURUSD - I had bias to short side this morning. I tried to enter short 2 times in the morning, but price did not test lower. I closed both trades for a scratch. I tried to short AUDUSD as well.

Before noon (GMT+1) I changed my bias to long side and opened long position. You can check my postion and target on my website.

EURUSD - still waiting with my long postiion from Thursday to reach it´s target. If price moves lower I am willing to add into long position after confirmation of buyers in the market.

NFP today. EURUSD on 1.3650-1.3700 range. It`s going to be an interesting day.

On October 23 (10:30 a.m. US Eastern time) you can join NinjaTrader sponsored webinar and see me using MPP in live market. I will introduce my way of using MPP and then I will do real time analysis of the 6E (Euro futures) market.

At the end of this analysis I will share my trading setup for the session and wait if I get an opportunity to enter into any trades. In the meantime I will comment on live market development and answer any questions regarding Market Profit Pack and trading.

There is no sales and marketing involved, only trading and valuable trading information.

Do not miss this great opportunity to join me trading the most liquid currency pair in the world.

Register here NinjaTrader

I am looking forward to meet you

EURUSD - my position from Thursday (October 17) was closed on profit target after the macro news announcement at 14:30. Even though I use LMAX exchange https://advertising.lmax.com/Tracking/Tracking.aspx?a=12348&p=522&u=16460&t=2
which has superb fills I got slippage. It was in my favor however, so I got 14 pips o profit for “free”.