EURUSD: Halts Declines, Triggers Recovery

EURUSD - I tried to enter into very risky counter trend short position yesterday but was kicked out with a small loss.

EUR/USD 1.3800 Option barrier history now. Stops above it crushed.
Euro bid/rebalancing likely on estimated USD500 mln USD/KRW intervention
Next level I am watching is 1.3840

I had a webinar sponsored by NinjaTrader mentioned above.

In the webinar I have shown my style of trading and also did live analysis of 6E (Euro futures) including comments on current market development.

You can watch webinar recording here Market Profit Pack - NinjaTrader Partner Presentations - 10/23/2013 - YouTube

Hello Scalptastic,

It seems that shorts are being squeezed out of the market.

I keep my bullish bias. I hold long position from Tuesday (Oct. 22) and my mental target for the moment is 1,3900. I would like to add into that position, but I want to see bigger pullback in price.
You know, it is very risky to open long position at current highs.

I think I will play the range until Wednesday. Looking to go long from 1.3370 or 1.3340 depending on signals.

Consolidation ahead until Wednesday.

EUR/USD on buy zone. Rebalancing demand for the euro seems very likely on dips ahead 1.3700

Will keep my bullish bias until 1.3690. Bernanke also today so be careful.

I closed my long position from Oct. 22 yesterday morning, since I was expecting further downside move. I am willing to open long position again when I see confirmation of strong buyers entering the market. I still maintain 1,3900 as a good target.

I also took short trade yesterday after the afternoon sprice surge higher. I closed second part of that position on intraday support and was ready to short again after pullback. However there was no pullback and price went straight down to test poor daily low. I was expecting test of that low, but the straight move from daily high to daily low without any pullback is not healthy in my opinion.

Hello Scalptastic, there is lot of strong supports from 1,3700 to 1,3680. That is one area where I would like to open new long positions (if price gets there).

If Bernanke does not surprise (negatively for EUR) I expect test of yearly high and move towards 1,3900.

pair ended on negative note, might continue till this week…

Might try a long position. Sell Orders ahead 1.3550.
1.3440-50 seems to be a demand zone.

Looking same levels. Support levels are 1.3525 and 1.3550 and Resistance levels are 1.3450-1.3440 and 1.3425

Lack of bounce from support zone suggests EUR/USD might break lower to 1.3330 and 1.3290

Intraday support levels are 1.3500 , 1.3480-1.3440 zone. Resistance levels are 1.3450-1.3460 (Stops losses are above)

My Intraday resistance levels are 1.3430, 1.3450-1.3465.
Support levels are 1.3380 and 1.3330-1.3320
Bias neutral. I think since yesterday we got a big movement NFP does not have such impact as usual

Morning everyone!

During the Asian session the pair traded in the range of $ 1.3345-75

Considering the euro it is advised to trade down with the first target 1.3259.

Good luck!

Morning!

No big movements yesterday, huh?
The price is still in a bearish phase, BUT there’s possible bullish price movement towards the resistance 1.353 within the next 3 days.

No big news for today… so probably gonna be another steady one.

Have fun! =)

Morning!

So the U.S. dollar fell against the euro after all. It also changed a little against other currencies. In addition there were no important news to affect the situation, moreover there was a day off - Veterans day.

The euro rose against the dollar, which let it partially return all its loses that it made the last two days of the previous week.

The pair is now in a bullish trend.

I guess it would be wise to go short after the breakdown of 1.3290 to 1.3220. It is better to place take-profit at 1.3330.