EURUSD is uptrend and signal from MACD and other indicators

This is the mentioned above, it breached, and hit the channel, and pull back a bit and then will shoot the moon!

Cheers

Please comments or say something guys! I am tired of put up lone and silence! or like and share!

if you can identify where it go, money is yours!
Down? Up? vote

Cheers

Guys, take profit now (If you long position, I did lost some pips waiting it to breach the RS 1.2075) , and now it reverse back, downtrend after the uptrend yesterday try to test 1.2070 and 75 and didnot make it,

Now it will fallback down, LET ALL SELL DOWN !!! NOW,

I will update more,

Strong signal (baiting) before pull back downtrend!

EUR make it way up to 1.2165 so easily because of poor Biden!

See what is US reaction to that crushed,! I am thinking he will be removed from the next election!

Cheers, I lost nearly 5000 pips from all USD based currency

G

Look can anyone guess how bearish pennant work with uptrend? normally uptrend pole and pennant create bullish, and in opposite downtrend create bearish.
BUT in this case, is difference

Please share your comments of idea :slight_smile: and we all learn, I will explain why after you guys comments

Cheers
K

See if you want to try this, if been corrective predict so far

EURUSD only be able to hit 1.218 yesterday, and attempted to make through 1.22, however, due to strong corelated between EURJPY and USDJPY, the JPY bring down EUR to it knee and bring down EURUSD from 1.218 to 1.219 now, while USDJPY is reversing and rising up. (note, most of the session and currencies beat down by JPY yesterday)

If EURJPY be able to hold and defending at the support level 131.9, it is hope that EURUSD will risen again! and probably will hit 1.22.

On the other hand, if EURJPY not be able to hold, it a grave stone for EURUSD to visit 1.19

Enjoys