EURUSD monthly

Either way d-pip your up some thats for sure! :wink: Iā€™m still wrestling with the ā€˜red neckā€™ for the beer! :smiley:

Now my bot with around 85+% consistent profit trades signals it could go in. Short. I do NOT say it will. Itā€™s just a first sign that the candle formation is likely short. At least, the underlying sentiment for this week is still bearish.

Weekly/Monthly still bullish, though, lol.

I am short at 1.4398 SL 1.4460 TP 1.4300

Is a small position because the risk a bit high

Anyways guys Iā€™ve got a plane to catch! Heading for my vine yard in the S. Franceā€¦ its home for me! Will look in from time to time! Iā€™m still in but out of BP for now.

Off the 4 hour, 1.4455 is my signal to short, 1.4211 is long.
Whichever it hits first gets the action.

Of course I am looking for smaller t/f entries too:D Iā€™m happy to play the levels, and take what it gives me.

Good afternoon folks and have a nice flight RC! :slight_smile:

Well, it looks like it didnā€™t come down that much. So, I canā€™t throw my money in right now, sorry, lol. :smiley:

More arrows [U]flying[/U] around (watch out on your trip RC, those are not british! LOL!).

FOMC mess ahead. Happy trading, but I keep watching for a while.

sorry for this question but what is a bot? never heard about it :frowning:

Short for ro[U]bot[/U]. Or EA (expert advisor).

My bot didnā€™t trigger that trade, btw.

Now the cable becomes the sucker of the week. What does that mean for a correlated eur?

hmmmm well it didnt go up either I guess we were both wrong lol, I moved my SL up to 1.4325 last night but it didnt get hit so still hangin in there long i think ill move it up a bit more to 1.4350 and leave it at that for now

Now Heli Ben and then itā€™s over for today. Nice small range trading day. MT should have made a couple of pips, right? :wink:

:smiley: Money in the bankā€¦

I will start selling anything just below 1.4360 strong resistanceā€¦

Good afternoon folks!

Well, shifted doesnā€™t mean canceled. Now my bot went in and made a profit. Be careful with those short orders anyways, yunny1. D1 is still indifferent. H4 now back to bearish and below all bearish. Overall picture is so so. Oversold and undervalued on H1, Going to be very oversold on H4, undervalued on D1 and W1. Now close to a 61.8 retracement target. Happy pipping!

Look that bears are winning nowā€¦ short again at 1.4232 TP 1.3970 SL 1.4320

a NY close below 100 DMA will give a sign of more weakness to comeā€¦

Well, from M15 til H4 now everything looks ā€œoverxxxā€, lol. Anyways, 139ish looks possible. However, risky now to jump in, I guess. The best entry would have been that H4 tl break and a little below. Everything below will just increase risk and decrease profit. Plus we are already above the daily average range.

We have everything in the red today, so thatā€™s again nothing against or for a currency in the long term I guess. Just another profit taking day of those now who were too late in May.

i got stopped for a 50 pips profit in the latest spikeā€¦ will look for a better entryā€¦

Iā€™d rather look for a long entry. But thatā€™s (just) me. LOL! Seems some big pockets defend my stop now. :13:

Ah, yes. Look at the weekly chart. What can you see? :wink:

the spike was caused by a reuters ā€œreportā€ on Greeceā€¦is more like an excuse to take some stops since it says Greece agreed on the austerity planā€¦but no vote yet :o

anyway i guess the short trade is overā€¦ for now :slight_smile:

Oh yea, I forgot that. Greece. LOL!

90 pips so far, because of Greece. LOL! ROFLMAO!

Congrats for youā€¦but it shows that nowdays we need to have wider stops to avoid algo tradingā€¦ is impossible that humans react that way to a news that any human being can easily recognize is NOT trueā€¦