EURUSD time to retrace?

EURUSD hovers near 1- year low weighed down by a stronger US Dollar. However, considering the recent sell-off near-term pullbacks from 1.1650 support remain corrective in nature.

Read more- https://gulfbrokers.com/en/eurusd-time-to-retrace

After a major fall on Wednesday a pause in the downtrend might be expected - yes, maybe even a limited bounce from the level you mention. But I can see good reasons to be patient here to get in short. I would have been happy being short this pair but my AUD/USD sell order triggered first.

Longer term, the downside risk to the USD will come from Biden decisions, while the EU offers no balancing upside risks for the EUR.

U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said he does not intend to ban cryptocurrencies, but said stablecoins need greater regulatory oversight.

Powell made the comments in a two-hour long House Financial Services Committee meeting on Thursday. The meeting, meant to serve as a forum for representatives to ask Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Powell about the Treasury Department’s and Federal Reserve’s pandemic response, featured several questions about cryptocurrencies.

On the other hand, Powell clarified that a China-style ban on digital assets isn’t something he’s considering when he responded to a question from Republican Representative, Ted Budd. Rep.