EURUSD TL Touch on Daily

Getting that Bearish feeling

4hr Chart -back down to 1.27 (very important level) or breakout? answers on a postcard!!

still not convinced this is a proper breakout just yet…wanna see resistance taken out properly first.

drill down to 15m TF - watching TL - and supports.

would like to see pa get down to 1.2715ish to tp and then re-evaluate - would take new fresh shorts below 1.27 and longs on convincing breakout of down TL after breakthrough and restest/bounce off 1.288 - 1.29 area - till then this is chop zone for me but getting tighter…

chart update

so i think its safe to say EU has broken out lol will look to enter long on pull back to current up trendline.

good chance of decent pips on intra day pull back for mon imo. 2 ways to play this for me - sell for tp1 1.29266 then tp2 1.29130 with stop above high of Fri. or do a 1 day no touch option above fri high as it doesnt look probable we’ll get above there on Monday. having said that anything can happen as we all know!! :wink: GL!! still looking for ‘proper longs’ on pull back to main 4hr up TL.

simple Monthly chart - just for fun, anyone have a call on which way they think this bad boy will break and why?

I’m still long today.

so PA got down there in the end. what level will we find support at?

shooting the breeze

1.305-31 crossroads area!! PA now touching falling TL on the weekly chart. bullish looking pattern on the daily. what to do?

I’m still long. No TP or SL set yet.

ok, i’m feeling near term bearish this pair the more i look at it…the PA met very heavy resistence @ 1.31 at the last 2 attempts to breach it, then the pair found strong support @ 1.27. with these facts in mind i will be a seller of rallies to the falling TL and buyer @ the 1.27 support area until either breaks that is.

i hear barriers @ 1.305 near term. i will be a seller slightly above that…

1.305 Barrier toast!

Actually think a long looks attractive at this level…

EU @ daily demand. stoch OS too. watching candles…

Ok, eu pullback to the 1.30/32 area will take me long…