EURUSD today question

So today at around 11am(GMT+3) the french and german unemployement rates came out which were bad enough to make EURUSD drop a little bit.

Then at 12am more important eurozone news came out which were about the same as the forecasts but EURUSD reversed and started an uptrend. When forecast=actual is it really this good?

After this EURUSD has been going higher and higher. There were important US news but I don’t really understand those and what they did.

Okay so in conclusion, which news made EURUSD this volatile and where can I read daily analysis of the current market?

Well, there is a war going on that would affect both currencies, but right now as inflation dipped and Wall St flourished the dollar has dipped. Trading View is very helpful.

1 Like

I didn’t read your topic, and the first thing that caught my attention was, ‘Is that a baby goat or a baby sheep?’ I doubt it’s a goat.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s a baby goat🤔 Goats and sheep have different ears and it’s a goat ear for sure

What kind of goat is this? Can you explain the differences? I’m super curious about it.

1 Like

this is Mountain Goat. You can search by google photos:
https://robertbuchanan.info/superaggregation/tag/mountain-goats/

thanks for the recommendation. really very helpful resource

1 Like

Oh, I get it now! I had no idea baby mountain goats and baby sheep are so similar. They look alike!

First 2 sentences are incorrect. Cba reading the rest of that