Evaluate mql5 signals

hi,is there anyone use the signal copy?I am an office lady,i do not have much time to analysis the forex by myself,but it is said that if you can not make money when you are sleeping,you will work for a lifetime. So i turned to use the trading copy,but i find there are 7 big problem with mql5 signal.
1 Inconvincible rank
As you know the mql5 ranking system cannot be trusted,for example,the now NO1 signal “Currency Trading” ,which attracted more than 300 subscribers, but after they paid the subscription fee, they will find that for some orders only the provider can win money, they just lost money, there are many reviews in the comment zone to complain that. The reason is quiet simple; the provider use a scam broker LiteForex on which the trading orders can be modified.
2 Too many signals needed to be evaluated
These are 3876 signals on mql5 MT4 section now, as well as thousands signals on other signal platform zulu/myfxbook/fellowme too, every day hundreds signals join in this party. You need hours and hours to find the really OK ones, but the hours are deserved to spend on your lover, children or TV series.
3 Good signals unsustainable
We have to continuously find new good signals, because most mql5 good signal cannot last for a long time, such as the Ukraine beauty trader Katerina’s signal “INSI”,which performance very good from 201812 to 201904 but failed in 201905.There are many reasons for this phenomenon, some are conspiracy theory which said the creator let the massive followers to lose to make the broker richer, some said that when the subscription fee come up to thousands the creator is afraid to use stoploss.
4 One account one signal
On mql5 signal platform, you can only book one signal then connect it to one trading account. Can we copy 2 or more signals to 1 account? Or copy 1 signal to many accounts?
5 maximum 95% copy proportion
You can mostly copy 95% amount of the signal you subscribed, mql5 has a very complicated copy rule. But if we find a very good signal with a very low DD draw down, we want to multiple the risk and reward, such as use 3X to copy the orders, can we do that to make us rich quickly?
6 manual position-close errors
When you find some position is going wrong, there are big news happens, but the signal provider do not notice that, you can closed the order manually, but when you do that on mql5 signal copy platform, you will get a new order at market price now, and the price will make you lost money immediately.
7 You need to paid it
:),well, if the signal worth it price, that make some sense, but there are so many scam signal on mql5.

any ideas?welcome to email me,we can share each with the signals we selected.