Every New Trader Should Seek Out The Worst Brokers For Demo Trading

Yes, on the face of it I know exactly how that sounds but there is actually method to the madness.

I live in Jamaica and things are so tough with the economy and everything here that when a person starts a business and it remains in operation for over two years you know you have skills.

When Jamaicans migrate and start businesses wherever they go the Jamaican experience (harsh training ground) puts them way ahead of the rest and they rarely do not excel.

Now applying this to forex brokers I believe will bear similar fruits. When one trains on a demo account with the worst broker you can find who has large spreads, large commissions, slippage and all the bad stuff when you eventually are ready to go live find a good broker and you will see the results of your training with the awful broker.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Try Etoro, then.

1 Like

A demo is the best option for learning.

Sounds like a good idea. Worth a shot. It could be a good thread.

I understand the principle. I agree with it. However, I think it may only benefit mental strength—your ability to tolerate difficulties; not necessarily being a better technical trader.

Because that broker is such a mess, you place your SLs unnecessarily wide. Then you go to a legit broker, and your SLs still don’t need to be that wide.

I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong.

But those things can be adjusted once you see how a better broker operates.

At least you’ll have a more resilient attitude.

Yeah, Etoro is garbage.

Created an account. funded it. took 2 weeks for the money to appear in the account. immediately closed the account after withdrawing funds.

Agree with you

1 Like

The demo account is the best way to test broker services.

Haha good advice

1 Like

Why seek out the worst broker? I don’t think it’s necessary.

He is suggesting witnessing bad practice first hand to learn what good practice is I think