So far, all that I’ve concluded “trading Price Action” is:
- Studying Japanese Candlesticks
- Understanding and implementing Price Action Indicators
- Identifying key price levels/areas
- Identifying key support and resistance areas (although this, correct me if I’m wrong, ties in with the aforementioned)
- Keeping track of key news events to prepare for potential surges in price action (i.e. getting ready to ride a massive wave that are interest rate events etc.)
- Understanding correlation and how that ties in with seeing the “bigger picture”
Is there more to trading and understanding price action than what has already been mentioned?
If so - what else is there? - I’m curious as to what else there could be that is related to trading Price Action.
I look forward to what you all have to say