Ex Professional Trader, Model Trading Account Project & Analysis

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Sorry to be annoying again, but really the only way to show trades/performance is genuine, is to post up the trade as you take it then not edit the post after.

I say this because it seems reasonably clear that all the online FX performance verification services ie myfxbook etc can be skewed or manipulated, thats why for my online service I have an independent BA hons chartered certified accountant verify the perfomance.

You do appear to know what you are talking about and once again I dont mean to be rude, but if you really want to show that you know what your doing, then post up trades and leave the posts unedited after [B][I know this is what you are currently doing, so I hope it continues. This post by me is basically so newbies understand][/B]

Hi Andrew,
You refer to volume several times. For the $-index I presume you are referring to the future markets. What about spot? Or do you use futures information from the nearest contract on Eurusd etc. ?

Thank you,
C.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Thanks Andrew, your information is appreciated.

People manage to manipulate myfxbook results?

Great analysis, keep up the good work mate.

Thanks Andrew,

for sharing your knowledge. Already learned a lot from you. I hope you’ll keep posting great content, as you did so far to learn more.
Thx again, be well!

Hi Andrew,

Following this thread!

Will be nice to see an (ex)proffesional trader in action!

Hi Andrew,

I am also following this thread with great interest. I am new to trading and am looking at different systems to try out on my demo account. I have recently been looking at Ichimochu and thought it looked pretty good but I have just compared the recent USDCAD charts against yours and I get a different picture. You were spot on with the sell at 0.9990 by the way - hope it runs for you.

The charts I was looking at are below:

15min chart with all indicators showing its bullish…

Daily chart again showing bullish which I was looking at putting a buy signal at the last pivot point (1.00554)

Being a newbie I am a bit confused as to how your reading of the market was bearish (which is looking to be correct) and the Ichimochu gives 4 bullish indicators on both charts…Any advice would be most welcome and please keep up the real time charts they are really helpful.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

[B]Thread Closed[/B]

Great thread so far. Watching closely and eager to learn more about market “feel” from looking at price in relation to the MAs and reading from top down.

I’m trying to practice a little of what you’re teaching by looking at USD/JPY. I see a triangle forming and a breakout coming. I see in your screen shot you have a sell in there. That was going to be my guess, but I’d like to know how the ema/sma fits in to the analysis. The price is so far above all three on everything but the weekly chart. I see on the weekly that the 60 is crossing the 100. From the March 10th high of 84.19 (to the low of 77.13 on Sept 8) it is now at .618 retracement. The rest of my analysis shows that there is a resistance level around 80.65 and 81.73 as well as at 84.00. The support levels are down at 77.75 and some more that are lower. On the daily level it “appears” that the 60 is about to cross up over the 200sma (already crossed the 100), but on the 4 hour it’s above the 200 ema already. As a novice, I don’t understand how to read that.

I can keep observing things as I narrow in from the weekly to hourly, but I don’t want to overanalyze and have paralysis by analysis, so any insight or thoughts on what I’ve said thus far would be great.

Why has the thread closed??

I subscribed to the thread - what happened Andrew?

And deleted fxbook acc - ouch mate :stuck_out_tongue: Professional trader my ar*e

Yeah, I said I thought this might happen.

This is why you can never be too careful in the world of forex.

Why are you guys taking this personally? You were not coerced or under any obligation to follow the thread ! Why not contact the member to find out why they have closed the thread?