Ex Professional Trader, Model Trading Account Project & Analysis

Nice to see this thread!

will u keep compounding on weekly OR monthly basis?

Hi Andrew,

I’d be very keen to follow your thread and swing trading analysis.

As a newbie, I would be happy if you want to teach swing trading

Hi Andrew,

The video isn’t clear. could you please explain your swing trading strategy?

thanks…

It would be a great opportunity to see how the pro’s do it, so I will definitely be watching - and thanks very much

Hi Andrew,

I will follow also, to see if my trading ideas match yours. Thanks

Id like to learn from your trading style, :slight_smile:

Hi, I’d definitely like to learn more from this thread if you have the time.

Sure, I just got back from a business trip to France yesterday. So I will hopefully have sometime to sit down and put something together.

Having thought about it and looking at the recent posters here on this thread, I think 6-7 of the last 10 posts have only got 1 post and seem to have one single username, I’m suspicious about it being the same person.

I will start a new thread over in the swing trading section.

Regard this thread as NOW CLOSED to concentrate on Swing/Day Trading thread.

I doubt they are the same person, just a bunch of newbies waiting to learn. Plus there’s probably a bunch of people like myself waiting in the wings for you to post. Once you start posting, then you will get the participants.

Haha, Andrew I can only vouch for myself but I literally signed up to the site after stumbling across your twitter feed (When you had this thread linked in your bio). After seeing that you hadn’t posted for a couple of days I thought I’d show my interest with a comment this morning.

I read your previous posts and found them interesting from an educational viewpoint. More in terms of how to approach analysis and develop ideas than “this is how to make money”.

ps. I hope the French treated you well!

This…

No problem Mexicanrapper, I was only commenting about the the recent one posters on this thread and it made me a little suspicious, I’m sure you understand.

I have opened up a new thread over at the swing trading section, so thats where I will be posting now, if you want to pop over there and say hi thats cool.

[B]Hello Andrew![/B] :wink:

I am pleasantly surprised to read this… as I do so very much enjoy Cat & Mouse. Your idea is wonderful and yes… it is a win / win outcome. I would have found this sooner but I search the threads for ICT and you were using ITC… that’s not how you use the ICT Signal brother…

So before we close this thread as you stated… please outline your terms here… when do you want to begin? Will you host a thread for this? Or will this be the home for it?

[B]Game On![/B] :57:

Hi,

I answered your post on my new thread.

Not sure what you mean by “you were using ITC that’s not how you use the ICT Signal brother” I haven’t read your threads, but maybe I have misread this another way.

Anyway what I suggest is we both open brand new accounts, any broker you wish, doesn’t have to be the same one. We make a deposit of £100, think thats $160 at the moment. Also I think its better if we start in the new year, how does mid-January sound so we can get the xmas holidays out of the way first and see some volume pick up? I’m also on holiday over xmas for 3 weeks.

[B]Suggested rules:[/B]

1: I open a new thread here dedicated to the charity challenge, all of our posts ect are kept there.

2: We both open new trading and funded accounts (same starting amount) and track our performance using myFXbook, tracking widgets need to be posted on the threads home/first page that show running performance ect.

3: Any trading style or methods can be used, and no limits to how many trades are placed in a day, week or month.

4: We make a rough post explaining any trades taken and why, just has to be a quick and simple explanation and maybe a chart so people can follow along.

4: I suggest we risk the same amount on each trade, how does a fixed 2% sound[B]?[/B]

5: I think we give this a good run, I suggest 6 months or more[B]?[/B]

These are just suggestions, if you have any thoughts or ideas then do let me know.

[QUOTE=Andrew Keane;426519]Hi,

I answered your post on my new thread.

hi Andrew,

if you have started a new thread, could you pls. provide link to your new thread.
besides, i am still waiting for you to explain your swing trading method. i couldnt figure out much from your video.
thanks in advance…

Its in the swing trading section: 301 Moved Permanently

thanks a lot…