Excited to be here!🤩

Hello! I’m Viadellia new to it all’ excited about learning about Forex Trading!

The first lesson is to keep cool, calm and collected when trading FX - never get excited.

Best of luck,

Hi Viadellia! (Pretty name by the way). Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome Viadellia! You’ll definitely learn so much from all the free materials here. Take your time and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community, Viadellia. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi, welcome to BP! I’m so glad to see the energy you bring to the forum. All you need to do is learn how to analyse the market and make the right choices towards making profit. Good luck on your journey!

Hello, welcome to the community. If you’re all set to work hard and learn then success is not far away. Just stay consistent and disciplined. Good luck.

Hello there! I’m new here to the community as well. Wishing you all the best! Is it the first time you are trying to learn about trading or have you tried other markets before?

Hello dear, welcome to the community. Forex is a psychological game so make sure you keep your emotions in check. Also, keep learning and practising until you gain expertise.

Hello Viadellia, I am also a new member on the forum. Hope you already started learning and taking the free forex trading course on Babypips. I have been trading forex for quite some time now but I am excited to interact with you all and share my experience.

Hi V, you have quite the unique name! What made you enter the FX market? Would love to hear your story. A pro tip; keep calm and analyse every shift carefully. Best of luck for your future.

Hey Viadellia. Welcome to the forum - what content have you looked at so far?

Hi Viadellia! Good luck with the forex journey!

Hello V! Welcome to the forum. There’s so much to learn in FX trading. Begin by checking out the Pipsology course on the learning section over here. Try to stay calm and be patient when you do enter the market. Good luck for your future trades!