Excited to join the best forex site yet

Hey All,

Im Miki from London, been forex trading/practicing for a few months now and i use babypips education and news daily. Cant wait to be a part of the forums

3 Likes

Hey Miki, nice to meet ya! Welcome to the wonderful world of forex!

1 Like

Nice to meet you @mikip88 I am from London too… So far what kind of pairs are you planing to trade and how have you found the content on babypips so far ?

Welcome mikip8! Glad to have you here! What part of the School are you now?

Welcome to BP Miki. Glad to have you here. :slight_smile: Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

You’ve posted, so now you’re a part. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Hey baemax Im in Elementary at the moment and still powering my way through every time i get a chance? Have you completed School already?

Hey Simeon, at the moment im trading with EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/GBP! I have setups on other pairs but i try to trade on the times im awake! What about you?

I stay away from the GBP. I am an algorithmic trader so if my machines/robots cant get a read on something I just sit tight and that is the case with Brexit at the moment.

I like indices as they reveal trader sentiment pretty well. In cases of vol some funds have to liquidate and move out so it gives a good read on other markets. I also like the USDJPY boring but reliable

Definitely is the best place to be

2 Likes

Ive not looked at anything other than Forex but maybe one day down the line I’ll branch out! Need to master one at a time

Indices are more volatile so you can make money holding trades for shorter time periods

1 Like

Yes, I’m done with it. Good luck with the School!

1 Like

crypto??/??