Excited to Start!

Hello everybody. My name is Robert and I am a noob in the trading world. A friend from New York introduced me to Forex trading, he is in iMarketsLive and wanted to get me on his team as well. I didn’t like the idea of paying $180/month and getting my monthly payments waved if I get my friends to join through a link I send.
I am 18 years old and about to graduate high school and thought I might as well start now. Anyways, I’m eager to start learning a ton and starting my trading journey.

1 Like

Oh niiice! :blush: It’s great that you’re starting with forex at such an early age. :blush: I wish I did that too. :slight_smile: Haha. But good job on wanting to make it on your own. :slight_smile: I wish you all the best! I’ll always be cheering for you!

1 Like

well, you’re on the right path to learning. Bapypips is the start lol but whatever you do, don’t join IML. It’s definitely not worth the cost.

Welcome and good luck with your learning and trading.

Welcome to the community, Robert! You’ve made the right decision of not joining your friend. There are plenty of resources available for free to learn forex trading. Start with the School of Pipsology. Good luck!

Welcome to the forex trading community, its natural to feel excited. Actually, there is a lot to learn before you get started, and Baby Pips School of Pipsiology is the best way to get started. Do your research thoroughly because this market is full of scams… Learn to be patient too

Welcome to babypips Robert. Wow it’s nice that you started at a young age. I regret not having started earlier. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: