Execute Trade... price instantly reverses

These are all excellent points, @tommor

@Trendswithbenefits, if you reduce your trade size proportionally, you may find you can risk a similar dollar amount on longer term term trades as you are currently risking on shorter term trades.

@Timppa99 raises some interesting points.

Speaking of trade size, @Trendswithbenefits, what percentage of your account balance are you risking per trade? If it’s above 2%, the higher risk you are taking may affect how you evaluate these trades.

Well, maybe its not real, just an urban myth.

But what if it is real? Do you want to be right or do you want to make a profit?

If your broker rigs their quotes so that you are drawn into a buy and they then push price downwards, this has to suggest a useful shorting opportunity (and vice versa). I’m not saying they rig the quotes as soon as you personally enter, but if you define strictly and covertly where you WOULD have entered, surely you would not be the sole lone trader on their books to go long at that point, some other traders must be doing likewise. So let them take the long side, then take their money. Identify the swing point and go short.

This thread could surely use some pictures, as it is right now this is going nowhere and as @Timppa99 said, the only answer that @Trendswithbenefits seems to accept is that there is a conspiracy

Still not one reply or possible explanation even close to my original question, maybe too difficult, so I’ll change it.

How often does price action move against you ( Instantly ) on a newly opened trade?

Most replies are taking aim at my trading abilities WTF. I opened a £250 Live account with FXPro in late April and after 3 months it is now sitting at £457 playing around, great return but still a tiny profit. No conspiracy theory just cold hard facts that you are trading in a FIAT values market. I’m not opening and risking a £5k account in this environment.
I’m not saying retail forex is a scam, but most traders have utterly no idea the level of opaqueness there is in platforms like Metatrader (ex-russian video game developer) or cTrader, nor do they have an utter clue about the actual level of financial risk they are exposing themselves to in this market, when using custom-designed software.

It happened with me too as I put order on marker is reverse It all is about analysis and trend finding. If we had experience we can manage it at right time or we can come out of danger with less loss. Never go with trend at extremes , it can change any time . DO trading in between trend.

Any advice n how to setup so this ddoes not happen??