Exness, AvaTrade or XTB?

Good day all. I think to open a real account with one of these brokers: Exness, AvaTrade, and XTB? Which one of them is better for scalping EURUSD? Considering spread, XTB seems to be better than others but maybe you can share your experience

Personally I would choose XTB out of these 3, but for scalping Ithere are better brokers. XTB & Avatrade are better suited for intra-day and swing trading.
If scalping would be your main strategy Check out raw spread brokers like Tickmill, IC Markets, Pepperstone or FP Markets.

I have 2 accounts. One with IC Markets for scalping and day trading. Another with XTB to hold for multiple days. Especially that XTB have multiple futures that charge ZERO swaps like Gold Futures, Dollar Index and Stock Indices Futures.

Thank you for your reply. Could you please help to clarify one issue. Say, I start with $2,000 account and risk 1% in each trade. Which will be more preferable to me: to trade with a raw spread account and pay commissions ($6 per trade usually) or to trade with a standard account with a higher spread and no commissions?

If you plan to scalp a lot go with raw spread + commissions. Generally this model coats less than spread only.
If you will open trades open for a while then 1 pip spread wouldn’t make much a differenice. This model is easier to calculate for beginners.

1 Like

I am thinking about giving XTB a try, but this is very helpful. Thank you!

I’ve a scalping strategy which generates 2-5 trades per day. So is it a lot scalping?

It’s not a lot but in that case that your main strategy revolves around scalping I would suggest you check out more scalp welcoming brokers.
Tickmill (lowest fees $4 per lot)
IC Markets (best execution)
Pepperstone (best customer service)

Personally, I’ll go for Avatrade any day between these three. I’ve been trading with it as my broker for 2 years now after my sister recommended it and believe me, not once did I face any difficulty in the withdrawal and deposit. If you’re looking for a broker with low commission and low spreads. The only downside for the amateurs or new traders is that the average pip spreads 0.9 across EUD/USR which is a bit above the normal. Other than this, I also trade with fxview, which can be a 4th part in your list of brokers. This platform is ideal for scalpers with no dealing desk, tight spreads, and a low commission of $1/100K.

1 Like