Expecting lower prices in EURUSD

so i am expecting a run into 1.12850 this week using the economic calendar or next week. i mentioned that 1.13550 should be the upside objective for today the 19th of jan 2022 and we got a good delivery on price. lets see what unfolds tomorrow.

waheed

2 Likes

What is your latest oppinion?

yeah i can see your lower target on this pair and current am uncertain on overall direction we did break to the upside but like the idea of coming back down to take the sell side liquidity. meaning we still need to drop so could be going even lower

So I normally wait for Monday to perform its trickery which we got today on EURUSD with the New York session redelivering upside objectives which took any sell’s in London out. Tomorrow I’ll be expecting the 1.13550 level again as a raid and lower 50 pip objects after that level has been breached . I’m still bearish on FIBRE . I’m still expecting lower 1.12350 as a target .

So a little bit of a range today the 25th of jan 2022 which sets up for a great FOMC purge to the 1.1311 and 1.1328 level before i shall be looking for lower prices on EURUSD for the 26th

waheed

So a little bit of a range today the 25th of jan 2022 which sets up for a great FOMC purge to the 1.1311 and 1.1328 level before i shall be looking for lower prices on EURUSD for the 26th

waheed

What changes are there now?

Should the lower prices prevail before the FOMC, given that the Structure is strongly bearish??