Experience With Broker

Hello everyone, last month before i joined in forex market and start learning in babypips forum, after some day after i was joined one broker which is good reputation broker in forex market and i was deposit 100USD in this account, i was traded 2-3 on the currency pair, after when i open my GBPCHF position then suddenly they cut my 10$, coz spread is 100pips, OMG! there is to much spreads in this, it’s happen first time with me, after someday i finally cashout my money As usually I already used a lot of brokers & now a day i moved to HiWayFx, which giving amazing service as well as amazing bonus, Minimum 0 pips spread, Trading during news allowed, Scalping allowed Personalized technical & customer service support, Minimum deposit of only $20 which is very important for to trade for newbie and I had opened Standard Account & I just pleasantly surprised by the quality of order’s execution. i am trading in this broker last some of days & I can feel comfort and confidence with this broker & paying honestly fast cash out execution, I don’t have any problems occurred with This broker even also even on news…

can you tell me your experience with all broker?

I will say you are not a forex trader. Where did you come from? :5:

My experience trading with profiforex has been a good one. I started by opening a micro account after some months of demo. The process was smooth and very easy. Their online support system has been very helpful because as a new trader I frequently ask question and its been a smooth journey.