đź’Ą [CLOSED] Giveaway Alert: Thank you for being a part of our growing community!

We’re almost halfway through with 2019 and looking at our numbers, it’s clear - the BabyPips.com community just keeps growing. :clap::clap::clap: And of course, it wouldn’t be possible without you!

So we thought we’d do a quick thank you celebration slash mini-welcome party for all our new forum members by having another easy peasy giveaway!

When we say it’s easy, we’re dead serious!

Here’s how you can join this giveaway:

1. Hit the Yes button in the poll question below. This is so we know to include you in the giveaway pool of entries!
  2. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. Posts should be outside of this topic. Like in the previous Thanksgiving giveaway, not 3 of the same exact post - we’re still not looking for spammers! (For the newbies, you can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in (insert Introduction thread)!)
  3. Have an avatar. Choose a profile picture for yourself. No need to use your actual photo. ANY photo other than the default one you get when you sign up will do.

What did I tell ya? Easy right?

But here’s the awesome part. Depending on what your user Trust Level is (check out Pipstradamus’s write up on this one), your Amazon.com gift card prize changes!

Here’s the breakdown:

• 1 TL3 (“Regular”) winner will win USD40

• 1 TL2 (“Member”) winner will win USD20

• 3 TL1 (“Basic User”) winners will win USD10

• 2 TL0 (“New User”) winners will win USD5

The winners will be selected randomly from the pool of posts created within the giveaway time frame. So the more posts you have, the more chances of winning!

The giveaway period starts today, May 16, 2019 and ends June 7, 2019, 11:59 PM, EST.

The winner will be announced on this thread on June 8, 2019. The prize will be in an Amazon.com e-gift card format. This means all we’ll need from you is your email address. Failure to respond to our DM within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

So go write those three posts now! And remember, your replies on this thread WILL NOT count! Go and explore the forums!

Here’s the poll! Make sure you smash that YES button!

• YES! Count me in this Giveaway plz.
  • Nope, I don’t want to join. I just want to… vote.

0 voters

10 Likes

Hello,

This is so awesome! Thank you babypips for making this journey so much fun. I really love and enjoy being part of this awesome community.

Now, it is time to create posts :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just recently told someone to take a look at the School of Pipsology, glad to know I’m helping with numbers even a little bit. Good luck to everyone and thank you to everyone who works hard to keep babypips up!
Happy Trading!

-Zhadow

7 Likes

Hi friends,

You all are wonderful people. Your courage encourages me always

1 Like

I personally believe that without babypips there would be no forex trading. This is because school of pipsology is forex made easy

Never thought there is so much more in Babypips here than what I thought. Appreciate the team and friendly community.

1 Like

Thank you Babypips for the great learning material; since starting to learn to trade, via a demo account, I’ve been using Babypips from the start and it has helped me leaps and bounds. I am very greatful and will continue using Babypips for the foreseeable future. I love you Babypips.

1 Like

I will definitely follow instructions and will take a part in this giveaway. That forum really helped me going anywhere from 0 in my life. When somebody asks something about forex or related things first thing I do is to send them to your BabyPips.com

Awww. :blush: This is so cool! Thanks for coming up with things like this. :smiley: Haha. I hope I win this one. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Another cool and easy giveaway!! Thank you BabyPips!

Woooooooow! I hope I win!!! :blush:

1 Like

have to start 2 more threads!

KC

Posting my three today!

Its very good know about babypips its encouraging

I want to be among the successful female forex traders…

Being the best female forex trader is my goal!!!

1 Like

More posts means more entries to the raffle? Does it work that way?

My first time to join a giveaway! I hope I get lucky! Opppsss, I need to have an avatar right now!

I for one trust that without babypips there would be no forex exchanging. This is on the grounds that school of pipsology is forex made simple