EXTRA! EXTRA! .....A Holy Grail that really works....YES this is THE Holy Grail!

I have written on this post many times before to tell you how well I have done and to share my experiences with everyone. However, I have not done well at all of late and I wondered if anyone could help me.
M husband is ill and cannot work, and over the last 3 years I have taught myself how to trade. I have won many trades and lost many trades and although the upshot is that I now know how to do it, and have devised a trading plan, I do not have the money to invest in my trading account as I have now lost the small amount of money I could allow myself to deposit. As I am very painfully aware, I have lost in order to learn the lessons by making mistakes and paying heavily for them. My biggest mistake has been to set my stops way too close, my stops have then been taken and the trade continues in the direction that I was on. The positive from this is the knowledge I have gained and I am positive that I now know how to trade. However, I am now at a loss as to how to move forward and I wondered if anyone could help me.

My thoughts about trading psychology: Here

Hi all, this is my favorite post of all time, as i consider myself a successful trader, i made 145% over weeks with a winrate of 76/100 trades. then lot it all the next 2 weeks. This was down to fear, hope, greed and regret. You learn 10x more from a loser than a winner as when it hurts your money you sit up and pay attention. But I already knew i needed to work on my mental training. But now you have given me the drive to actually do something about it.

Thank You!

'best

darth