F*** Boris March

See the “BBC” - Have even dragged Paul McCartney out now to inflict his “Analysis” on us ! :roll_eyes:

JEEZ - “Celeb culture” joins Project Fear !

Kicking out again at the “Old White men” - Round them all up! - One can almost hear the ignition of the “Gas Ovens” !

UK politicians (and maybe European ones also for all I know) have always skated over European political unification. Maybe they were right to do so - the UK has benefited hugely financially from the EU project and if UK politicians never intended to unify anyway, or never believed it could be passed by British voters, why should they scare those voters into keeping us out of the EU?

Eventually, the unification question would have become urgent and we would then be where we are now.

We are ready for whatever these clowns in Westminster throw at us ! - Richard Tice

"We won’t swap Imprisonment for House arrest !

Boris - IF You don’t make sure that Britain Leaves - WE WILL MAKE SURE that THIS PARLIAMENT LEAVES - "
Ann Widdicome

https://youtu.be/E5KpX4o1Ms0?t=833

Just for clarification - THIS is “May’s deal” - even without the backstop ! This is what Boris is aiming for !

And replace them with old white women :slight_smile:

Edit - changed my mind :slight_smile:

JUst watched Ann Widdecombe at the Maidstone Brexit Party Conference tonight - when the remoaners set off the fire alarms as naughty children do at Uni when they want to deny free speech - “IGNORE THAT” says she and carries on until she says just like the noise in PArliament - if you ignore it long enough - it stops !

She then left after her speech because she’s on Newsnight at 10;30 :o)))

Fabulous woman !

Sorry, - - - to quote from above ;o) FABULOUS - OLD WHITE WOMAN ! :rofl:

[EDIT _ PS - All the remaining Brexit Party conferences are completely sold out ! - Thanks to the antics of the remoaners ! :sunglasses::sunglasses:]

[PPS - THe Brexit Party is now 24 weeks old - won a uk election within 6 weeks of being formed getting more votes than Labour and Tories Combined - and IS the Biggest PArty in the whole of the EU ! ]

24 WEEKS !

Haha… wow! That is awesome! Good luck with Brexit!

1 Like

The Brexit party’s potential at the next General Election is the only major factor stopping the two larger parties from continuing the Brexit parliamentary debate another 10 years.

Meanwhile the media are avoiding the public like the plague as the majority would tell then in a vox pop that all they want now is Brexit, for better or for worse, because until Brexit is resolved, nothing else will get done. Which of course is death for news programme ratings.

An obvious indicator of this is the BBC’s tedious Brexitcast, in which journalists talk to journalists and we the public get to watch. Pathetic.

2 Likes

`
Must watch tomorrow ?

Boris will not be there for PMQs tomorrow - so we think Dominic Raab will be standing in.
Corbyn won’t be there either - and the rumour is that it will be the epitome of wit and reparte to stand in for him;

She of such renown and wisdom that we all stand in awe of her - The one and only ;

DIANE ABBOTT !

This HAS to be a “Must see” :wink:
`

2 Likes

Thanks for this - I shall really try to see this live: anything could happen. I just wish it could be Jacob Rees-Mogg facing her for the PM but can’t have everything.

3 Likes

"Putting Diane Abbott up against Jacob Rees Mogg - would be like trying to extinguish the Sun with a potato ! " (I nicked the simile - but just had to ! )

The really shameful thing is that she gets paid over a hundred grand a year for her efforts - while there are sound people out there getting way less. :roll_eyes:

Amazing isn’t it ? - Boris couldn’t get them to vote to suspend Parliament for a couple of days for the Conservative Conference - so the heavy hitters in the Party have just left them to “do their worst” and gone anyway !

I can’t think he is so little scared of what they will get up to while he’s away that he can just wander off in the knowledge that they won’t do any real harm to his plans while he’s not there ! :rofl:

[edit after all that fuss in court about “Holding Governments to account” - now they’reback, most of 'em don’t bother turning in and those that do are wishing they were still lying on a beach somewhere - they must really LOVE Gina Miller and John Major for that court case ! ]

1 Like

Well it was quite amusing. Of course its always easier asking questions than answering them - but not easy enough it seems.

Sold for £9,800,000.00 Apparently

:sunglasses:

What a bunch of toss.

It’s been a while since we looked at the “Now” situation and there have been all sorts of shennanigans, but little movement.

Boris has put forward some proposed “tweaks” to teh “May treaty” and the remoaners have pretty much given up pretending it’s “No Deal” they want and are now split all over the place.

Here’s 5 minutes of Jeff Taylor which might help in bringing you up to date ?

The Remoaners are going back to court as well, having been blown out today and there is talk of Boris going to Court to test the Surrender Bill they have imposed on him - but he still says “We leave on 31st deal or no deal”

AHA ! - Much speculation as to how Boris inrends to leave “Deal or no Deal” has been vociferated.

See here Jeff Taylor on this and other matters (only 5 minutes)

Sounds reasonable to me ! plus if you click “Youtube” on the video he gives a link to the actual Spectato r article - so you can read the actual words for yourself and decide what view you want to take (It actually says “Spectator” in the address - so don’t bother with the “Guardian” links or the “Irish times” ones as they will all be “Spun”

"… Colluding with a Parliament that is as popular as the CLAP …!" - Great quote from No 10 apparently !

I saw this on Bloomberg earlier - but the vid has now changed ! The headline and picture of Merkel is still there but no mention !

So All I can show you is Taylor’s report

The above ‘clap’ quote is being attributed to Cummings - same memo that was available to read this morning on the Spectator web site, now you have to sign up.

The report re the phone call Merkel/Johnson also came from ‘sources’ in Downing Street.

Most commentators regard this particular report with that same word ‘clap’ in mind - the knee jerk on GBP has waned with the announcement that the Irish PM, Leo Varadkar and the UK PM are likely to meet later this week.

The Irish Foreign Min commented today “There is a lot of misinformation going around today so let me say this loud and clear to everybody - the Irish Government and the EU is working flat out to achieve a deal that sees an orderly Brexit at the end of this month,”

That above comment after a half hour phone call between both PM’s this evening.

The reference in the spectator no.10 memo to withholding security cooperation was rubbished by the NI Secretary of State, Julian Smith.

The memo itself was not rubbished by No. 10.

The Irish call it ‘Leo Lashing’ :slight_smile:

Edit: Michael Gove also positive just now on possibility of deal.

To be honest mate - All of that is just window dressing - what really got MY goat and I suspect most of the rest of the UK was Merkel’s statement that Northern Ireland would NEVER be allowed to leave the “customs Union” - ie the Uk would have to desert Northern Ireland Permanently in order to be allowed to even get agreement to a withdrawal Treaty (With no trade terms agreed) !

No mate - Ain’t happenin’ !