Facebook and Telegram Are Hoping to Succeed Where Bitcoin Failed

The internet outfits, including Facebook, Telegram and Signal, are planning to roll out new cryptocurrencies over the next year that are meant to allow users to send money to contacts on their messaging systems, like a Venmo or PayPal that can move across international borders.

3 Likes

Ooooh. :open_mouth: This is interesting. :thinking: Now this makes me consider going back to crypto and investing in these coins. :open_mouth: I think it really makes a difference having such big companies on board. :thinking:

If it happens in real then that would be revolutionary. Waiting for that day!!

Yes it makes sense for these companies to exploit blockchain technology not least because it has brilliant practical applications

it has brilliant practical applications such as ?

Exactly, I think the same now just wait.

Maybe Telegram can make it work but with the hate Facebook’s been getting lately… not so sure about that.

After all the fear I’ve had with regards to investing in cryptocurrencies, I still feel uncertain about this move. I’ll wait and see how stable this is before I reconsider my decision. Anyway, thanks for sharing, this could be the breakthrough that crypto traders have been looking for

Cryptocurrencies are very unstable and still developing, which is why I prefer trading real currencies instead. However, with such big serious companies on board, I believe this boat with stay afloat and not sink or threaten to sink like the bitcoin one.

Cryptocurrencies are not so popular because of the uncertainties that sorround them. If big companies like Facebook can get involved in this, then there can be hope for cryptocurrency traders. This is a sure revolution that can present traders with several options to choose from as well

1 Like

I also tend to think that this would be a very big revolution and a boost to the financial sector. These big companies should exploit blockchain technology because of its practical applications that are very brilliant. I hope to live to see this change

Bitcoin might have failed, but that does not mean that cryptocurrencies have hit a dead lock. With such serious companies on board, I believe there is a lot more in store for us who aspire to become pros in cryptocurrency trading. Thanks for the important info

Obviously if Facebook and the likes got involved it would be purely centralized and for there own $$ only. The whole point in BTC is to get away from the corrupt banking system.

Although it would help with adoption I do agree!