Hi traders,
Today is HumpDay, and here I am with my new article about another one scum method, so-called “brokers” use to steal your money on the Metatrader 5 servers.
Disclaimer: I’m not a professional trader, but due to certain circumstances (naivety, and what a sin to hide, greed), I dave deep into this theme and find it excitingly interesting and extensive.
Here is the list of my previous studies, hope you find it useful:
Virtual Dealer
Price Delay
Withdrawal Blocker
Reverse Execution
Price Feed Manipulator
Equity Stop Trigger
Ghost Trading Plugin
I swear I’ll add the direct links as far as possible.
You can easily find them using the forum’s search function.
When I first started dipping my toes into forex, I thought my broker’s trading platform was like a trusty old calculator – numbers go in, numbers come out, no magic, no mystery. But oh boy, I learned the hard way that some brokers use a little “magic trick” that makes Houdini look like an amateur.
Let’s talk about the Fake Profit Generator plug-in.
What is it?
The Fake Profit Generator is a server-side plug-in for MetaTrader that does exactly what the name says – it fakes profits.
On your screen, you see your trades closing green, your balance climbing like Jack’s beanstalk, and you think, “Wow, I’m finally getting this trading thing!”
But here’s the catch: those profits don’t exist.
The broker is essentially feeding you Disneyland numbers – pretty, colorful, exciting – but completely made up.
How does it work?
- When you close a trade, the plug-in overrides the real P/L and displays fake figures on your terminal.
- Your account statement starts showing dreamlike growth – even withdrawals “look” processed (on screen).
- The scammer buys time, letting you “win” for weeks, sometimes months.
You think you have $10,000. In reality, your broker has nothing for you – because the “profits” were never booked in real liquidity.
Why do they do it?
This isn’t just to make you smile. It’s a setup for a bigger scam:
- Encourage bigger deposits – Who wouldn’t “reinvest” when their account balance is blooming like spring?
- Delay suspicion – Happy traders don’t complain.
- Trap you – When you finally try to withdraw, reality hits. The system stalls, your “profits” vanish, or they hit you with absurd “taxes” or “liquidity fees” to “unlock” your funds.
Signs you might be looking at Fake Profit Generator
- Your balance is growing too fast compared to your lot sizes and risk.
- “Instant withdrawals” are suddenly “under compliance review.”
- The broker encourages you to show friends your “profits” to recruit more deposits.
- Your account statements look perfect – suspiciously perfect.
Why this matters
Fake Profit Generator is not a rookie scam. It’s calculated psychology. They’re not just faking profits – they’re faking trust.
And trust is the most dangerous thing to lose in trading, because once it’s gone, so is your money.
Final thoughts
If you see too-good-to-be-true profits, don’t just celebrate – verify. Check execution logs, request trade receipts, even run a demo comparison with another broker.
Because a broker using Fake Profit Generator isn’t just scamming you – they’re rewriting your reality.
Stay safe out there, traders.