Falcon FX Review (Mark Hutchinson) (SCAM) (falcontradingguidance)

Recently Joined Falcon FX for about a Week now and I might not have much experience but I can tell you mostly on what the Falcon FX is all about for those who are wondering. I read this post when I was deciding on whether to join and I think you guys know what my decision was. Though I have not been Trading yet but as a student I think I can give a small inside view of what is it like to learn under Falcon FX.

I have been learning for the past 2 Months on the wealth of knowledge which is the internet and have decided to join a course to help me on my journey. I am not affiliated and wouldnā€™t mind being because I am poor and need another source of income. I am a 20 year old student who is being drafted.

I joined on 3rd August and I can say that I have learned a lot more from what I learned from free sources online. The things Mark covers in his Webinars are basically what you can find on any Trading website, however, he shares his experiences together with it. So whenever he talks about Flags, he would also give key tips like which specific Flag to look out for or which to avoid. He has really good advice on what to do and how to do it. Which I feel is really important as you can learn all you want from the internet, but learning from someone is so much better and easier. You need to have someone who can share his or her experience with you to avoid pitfalls in the future, its the same as saying that you can compete with McGregor because you learn Brazilian Ju Jitsu online. I rather someone teach me than I learn from the internet where everybody else learned. Again, what ever floats your boat.

The content he has is roughly more on Psychology then Technical, which in of itself is pretty odd but I understand. Trading is a real mind game, just like sports, you can only perform if you have the mindset, he teaches basically on how to control your emotions and think correctly. He also points out on how he uses Psychology to get an edge on the market, which is pretty ruthless but still understandable.
Though his main webinar course is in-depth but still brief, he makes up for it with Quick Tips which dives deep into Key Areas like entry types. I heard of another Quick Tips season that might introduce more concepts. He provides Google Sheets that can help you backtest and Log you trades to get the data you need to improve. He has a Notion, similar to Evernote, Template that can help you journal you trades and review your psychology and skills. Really good stuff. I have links to it if needed, unless Falcon terminates my account when they see me giving out their stuff.

They also provide 1 to 1 coaching but at a cost of 197 GBP and Markā€™s being 397 for those who need the help. I plan to have a 1 to 1 with the coaches or maybe Mark himself if you guys support my patreon

Though everything is good from what I see, there are some areas of doubt that I have.

First point would be that I would still question is Markā€™s Credibility.
Just like what coughs has stated, he does not provide any proof of the trades he has taken. Also bringing light to his mysterious past about Mark not being what he is said to be. His ethics are also kinda sketchy.

All I can say is that, there is a Weekly and Mid-week recap that showcases Mark analyzing the Markets every Sunday with his other coaches , Neil and Benny. His Mid-week Recaps does the same but analyzing the Markets on Wednesday, sometimes Neil or Benny does the voice over instead. They reference the trades they took either during the weekly or Bi-weekly sessions and sometimes during the Main Course. During the weekly and mid-week breakdown, they give out tips and advice on what to do. If youā€™re lucky and their weekly breakdown is close to a monthly webinar, which they host with their students, they will do a live market breakdown and answer any question, regarding trading cuz if I asked whether Mark was an Architect, they probably cancel my Subscription, lol. But if given the chance I will ask as i am fairly interested as well.

Also to note, Mark teaches his other coaches as well who originally had different trading plans and styles, so they might have a Falcon FX bias glasses on.

However, it would be much better if he showcased to us an order chit or a screen shot of his summary of the trades he has taken with his broker like Jared Wesley from Live Traders does.

On his experience though, majority of what is in Falcon FX points to him being quite experienced, so as his coaches as well. However, the coaches, well some, are fairly recent ones with 5 years of experience.
During one of his Weekly Market Rundown, he was asked with a question on whether to get investors with 1 year of experiences or what is more preferred to showcase to investors. He goes on about how difficult scaling up is with investors is and how a lot of people fail. His coaches also chime in and say similar and bring in their own experiences about scaling up with investorsā€™ capitals. Basically saying that being consistent is far better than making your one big trade.They all will voice their opinions about certain things like Currency Pairs, Forecasting and how to prevent any of their students from failing, all of them have the same passion and enthusiasm about Trading. Which in of itself, is really what I appreciate and look for in coaches and teachers. If youā€™re not passionate about what youā€™re doing, then I donā€™t want to learn from you.

The methods he teach are very different from others. I think the key point is that he doesnā€™t use indicators, for some, like me, are okay with it because I get confused with indicators. To some, they are just as important as breathing. I find indicators as assurance and liabilities that it shows multiple confluences when trading. His teaching does that as well but instead of indicators, he uses Patterns and Price Action. Basically he would try to find patterns in Higher Time Frames that would have a big significant impact when he would go down into lower time frames. A Rising Wedge Reversal Pattern and an EMA Cross with the High Period Crosses above the Lower Period EMA, both would indicate a Reversal. However, we must also know that, sometimes things donā€™t play out and trading is all about probabilities, just like why there was a Batman v Superman, aside from making a movie, a 1% chance of Superman being evil means that Superman might be evil. The same as Trading, a 90% probability does not mean that a Trade will play out. Everyone has their style of Trading and Trading Plan, no matter how bullet-proof it is, it can never compete against probabilities. The only difference between Gambling and Trading is our Stop Loss and Capped Risks.
Companies obviously need to use indicators, because they sold the idea that they can help you grow a your capital. So they need to have everything that helps give them an advantage. Indicators, Patterns or even insider Trading, though illegal but still a possibility, to be able to deliver. They know how and what Retail Traders are thinking, thus to improve, either they exploit Retail Traders plan or create a much better plan.
To me at least, I could probably use Indicators as it might give me an edge together with the Falcon FX. MACD, EMA and Volume sounds pretty good since we deal with a lot of Impulses that can benefit from high volatility. Which originally was my trading plan, using Volume with Patterns to help me trade, but if there is more than one way, I would probably learn everything I can and see how or what I can take from and apply it to my own trading. Having more than one Trading Plan is pretty beneficial as you can always adapt and backtest which one gives you the better edge or combine them to get a Frankenstein of a plan. You can always have more than one way to cook a fish.

Whatever I said here might not be the same as I reach the end of my subscription, but I think it is still a good way to showcase what the Falcon FX really is, because when I was researching on Falcon FX, this was the First thing that popped up. It skewed my thinking for awhile, but I decided, that even if it was a scam, I would still try it out. If I donā€™t like it, I can always find another person, depends on my financial status, so support me on my patreon.

I will try to extract everything from the one month im here, I canā€™t stay longer cuz im getting drafted so eh. I will most likely update on whether any of my opinions change. If you guys want a sample of what Falcon FX is you can ask me. Iā€™ll provide the materials if needed. Iā€™ll provide a backtesting score soon to see if this method really works, I donā€™t really know if it will help but still worth a shot. Iā€™ll try my best to find any nooks and crannies in their teaching or their methods. I also might have noticed that they changed their lessons now, they have been advertising ā€œThe New Falcon Foundation Seriesā€. So maybe its different?

Again to reiterate, I am still new, so I might have my Falcon FX bias glasses on, but I will keep a neutral bias.

I really see how they trade, it makes sense to me and I like it. It is simplistic which is what I want, but not to you. What ever floats your boat. You can always try and see if you like it, maybe thats why they made it a Monthly Subscription of 97 GBP. Iā€™ll report back if possible. Anyone who needs resources or deciding whether to join can hit me up. Iā€™ll help whatever way I can

Cheers,
FlintyGalaxy

2 Likes

Wow. I just got access to The Guerrilla Video Course. Almost the same content of FalconFX!! Who copied who?

Joshua bunker was a student of falconfx. He then changed a few things, re named them after himself and started selling a new course lol.

Anyways his addons to Falconā€™s look pretty interestingā€¦

I dont know. Itā€™s pretty basic. He uses a simple break and retest and calls it the bullet and continuation pattern which is a ascending/descending channel break in a trend and calls it the bunker bomb. Lol.

1 Like

Have you backtested that? Maybe it worksā€¦

Haha I would call itb"The Ricochet"

1 Like

Yeh Iā€™m sure it does. But what Iā€™ve found is that back testing is not enough to make you profitable. Iā€™ve met people who have the stats but cant trade the system because it doesnt make sense to them. Generally you need a good understanding of what youā€™re trading and why to give you the confidence to stick to it. Thatā€™s why I think itā€™s always best to learn from the source. Backtesting is a big part of his teaching and he doesnt give a set SL. He wants you to backtest and take your own stoploss. Things like this make me lean towards learning from the original mentor. When you have that foundation then you can understand any shortcuts people have developed. Hope that makes sense.

:joy::joy::+1:

great help mn. thnkxx

No, . Michale Bamber and Hannah have both left Falcon and are pursuing their own Trading journey, Hannah Has joined Guerrilla Trading and is an FTMO Funded Trader , I am unsure if Michael is FTMO Funded but I donā€™t think he is on any other trading group

both were in Falcon as was I , Falcon IMHO is not a scam but I personally feel that support and resistance along with the Falcon method is far more workable.

The Forex market is a very hard game to say the least , it does take 2 yrs + to become consistently profitable , you have to learn through your failures and see the market move and see how the big boys trap the smaller retail traders to get their money, it cannot be done in a few months , I left Falcon after 8 months , that does not mean I learnt nothing , I went and learned from another group and I left them as well but I still learned from them, it was all money well spent .

The biggest issue with trading is the guy looking back from the mirror , it is their fault they lost money in the market as they have FOMO and this costs them big time , bear in mind that every trade has a 50% chance of winning , it just knowing when to get in and when to get out determines if you win or lose.

Instagram has the biggest group of scammer on the planet and is full of broker affiliated guruā€™s who donā€™t know up from down and will send you a signal and they get paid when you lose (I have never used a signal provider ) . My advice is stay of Instagram and take time to trade on a demo and try and keep it real with your demo account size ( one which you would actually have if you were trading for real , that is try a 5-10K demo account and try and grow it , only use 1% on any trade and never have any more than 3 % risk on trading at any one time , always use a Stop Loss and try and be realistic about your % return , if you can get 3% return on a trade thatā€™s good donā€™t focus on a monetary return as the Forex market is scaleable, once consistent.

I am still working on becoming consistent and you can only do this by back testing the strategy over a long time period. most people who are losing are just gambling and not doing the hard work behind the scene to check if their strategy is profitable.

I have made good returns but also lost as well due to over leveraging the account and trying to martingale my losses back , trust me it does not work.

1 % risk on any trade and use a stop loss is the best advice I can give .

Joshua Bunker formed Guerrilla Trading and many Guerrilla traders are FTMO funded , that in itself should tell you something.

@mike004692. Is FTMO a very credible prop fund, cus iā€™m about taking (and Acing their silly challenge). I guess to settle this argument on FalconFX; consider this:

If Guerilla traders are funded by FTMO (ā€¦if they are credible) and Guerillaā€™s founder was a student of FalconFX thenā€¦

Anyone with info any credible prop fund should pls reach out, thanks.

FTMO is 100%

Thanks Mike.

All these crappy regurgitated courses are online for free

coursed.co
dlecourse.com

ALL of them full of free material.
For books see b-ok.org, most books from all fields listed there for free, even trading books from Amazon.

I have been a Falcon member for about a year, I learned to trade using this method. If you want to swing trade, perfect course but you are waiting for long term setups, it takes time. Since adding fibs, zones, SR and some other naked trading concepts my returns have increased exponentially. I wont be renewing my membership, I am consistent using my own trading plan which incorporates from all the above. Mark is a very genuine person, it is not a scam but I believe now he is a little older he has matured. He is transparent about his wins and losses although Iā€™ve never seen real proof. I donā€™t particularly like his Slack group, heavy 22 year old males calling me bro. I am a 61 year old lady. I feel it is testosterone driven. I do not feel at home in that part of his community, not at all.

6 Likes

This is good to know that it appears not to be a space for older traders. I was thinking of joining but am now thinking of guerilla trading

1 Like

I have since left Falcon, and am now learning how to zone trade. I have a few I follow on IG now that trade completely differently and my percentages are soaring!

1 Like

yeah give us an update :smile: im really thinking of joining

Leader quoted an 85% ROI last year (2020). Sounds big. But if you learn more about trading FX including S & R, zones, fibonacci and candle identification you can blast that out in a month. Last week I scraped 5%, week prior when I was more focused I managed 59%. As you say making a living off it is very hard. Glad I left.