Falcon FX Review (Mark Hutchinson) (SCAM) (falcontradingguidance)

I’m a current FalconFx member and just wanted to provide my feedback so far. Before anyone starts accusing me of being paid to do this or even asked, NO, I am doing this because I saw a similar post to this on reddit before I joined and wanted to provide my feedback.

Not sure why the original person who wrote the post focused so much on Mark. I have tried many similar trading academies/websites and most of them have a similar approach where there is a main trader who has a strategy and he/she teaches that strategy to students. Personally, I do not care whether Mark has been a trader for 10 or 2 years as long as what he is presenting is resonating with me and that he has been available to help and answer questions when needed.

I had some experience in trading before Falcon but was never profitable or even close. I found that Falcon has heaps of content with weekly market breakdowns dating back to 2018. The strategy is simple to understand but as with trading, you need a lot of work to be consistent. What I loved the most about the strategy is that you can tailor it to yourself depending on what trader you are. FalconFX always encourages their members to build their trading plans and follow the right processes to be consistent.

I do agree that you can learn trading from free materials online but I have tried that and it was not for me. I need the structure and support that FalconFX provides. The community is amazing and very helpful. The coaches are very supportive and the Experience Students are always happy to help others. They also do meet ups and now eMeetups which I just participated in one on Thursday and it has been amazing!
Everyone posts their trade analysis so it is possible to check your own analysis and get an idea. I have been able to make profits following the strategy but I still do a lot of invalidated trades which is something I’m learning to control. I think the price is justified with what you can get in return.

I also learnt about Falcon through Hanna and Michael Bamber and the reason they do not go into detail about their trading plan is for respect for the people who developed the strategy. If you want the strategy, you join falcon. They are not trading coaches channels but only traders sharing their stores or content.

In summary, I think that anyone thinking about joining should give it a try. There is no commitment so you can leave at anytime. For me, it was an excellent decision and I do not plan on leaving anytime soon.

6 Likes

Former FalconFX student, here are my thoughts:

The majority of what OP says is correct. I don’t know if Falcon is an outright scam, but its definitely not worth spending money on. It’s not a magic formula, they don’t know anything that isn’t freely available online. They teach an extremely limited version of FX trading - no indicators, no signals, no S/R. Exclusive focus on price patterns (tops/bottoms, channels, flags) and trend trading. This might work for some people, not for others. You can get all of what they teach for free on Babypips. As someone who went through the Falcon course first, and then found Babypips, I can say I learned more from Babypips.

Are Falcon traders profitable? Who knows. They’ll never say. In 6 months in that course, I never once saw anyone’s confirmed P/L book. So its just people on the internet claiming to make money. So be cautious.

As for Mark himself, put it this way. The course costs $97 per month * 12 months = $1164. Multiply that by at least 1000 students = $1,164,000. More than enough money to at least rent a yacht and a McLaren for a videoshoot. It’s the standard digital mentor playbook. I commend OP for finding proof of him switching his background story multiple times.

Honestly, the best thing Falcon has going for them is their digital marketing presence. Drones like Michael Bamber or Hannah Forex are obviously affiliate marketing the course. They were idolized for “documenting their journey” within Falcon. This was seen as something to aspire to. But what Falcon was really encouraging is for other people to get on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and give them free ads. It’s a sly business practice, and I’m not actually sure if the newer traders see that they’re being used for free promotion. Falcon used to have 2 guys in Canada who ran all of their digital. They quit abruptly, went to do their own stuff, and quickly removed almost all reference to Falcon from their personal pages. Interesting.

Overall, Falcon might not be an outright “steal your money and disappear” scam. It’s just an over-hyped and over-marketed version of any other FX course available online. Buyer Beware.

6 Likes

Okay so for some reason every training course is now being labeled as a scam. I was planning on buying the FalconFX course but now heavily confused. Could anyone suggest me a good training course please?

1 Like

Try the babypips course. It’s free!!!

1 Like

Why are people buying FalconFX Instead of Irek Piekarski Masterclass? Irek is Mark’s mentor and has 4x experience in teaching and trading.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/irekpiekarski.com

I don’t recommend buying courses but if you were going to invest in something I would definitely pick Irek over Mark. It just makes sense looking at the evidence.

I was a member, and i don’t think he show all his trade on the trade recaps, he cherry pick them. There’s no way people make adjustment without any form of losses. he claim high win rate, but why change the strategy with such high win rate? (for member just look at his trade recaps, his saying is conflicting) the strategy it self is pretty subjective.

I’m still on the fence whether I should invest with Irek Piekarski Masterclass personally, due to my past experiences but I definitely don’t recommend FalconFX.

Mark Hutchinson makes money selling courses, not trading. He will actually block you if you ask for a track record.

PriceAction Forex Ltd is another.

These people are all SCAMMERS…

I wish there could be a bigger and wider forum, blogs to report these SCAMMERS

To succeed as a professional trader, you need indicators to help you create an algorithm where you can analyse the markets correctly. You speak to any hedge fund manager/professional trader, every single one will use indicators, that is just a plain fact! Anyone who says otherwise is clueless.

Any trader feeding you perfect setups on charts, posing with yachts and expensive cars need’s to be avoided! These type of traders only bait people in thinking they will “get rich quick”.

I really hate seeing so many new traders get suckered into these horrid scam companies and individuals. Unfortunately its about 90% of traders on YouTube and the Internet.

1 Like

Go through the babypips material, its incredible. You can learn everything you need to be a successful trader.

Not sure why this thread came on my suggested but I read all the posts. I dont know who or what the owner has done. I don’t care about his background. There are too many wishy washy posts saying it doesnt work or you can learn it for free. Where? Where can you learn it online? Let’s get some specifics please.

All I want to know is: is his course any good, can you learn something that you cant learn online. I’ve had the falcon fx course sent to me and have started going through it. I’m already sick of hearing about impulse/ correction and the ‘nature of the market’ but I’ll stick through it. I’ll update when I’m done.

2 Likes

Hello. Can i get in touch with your friend so that i can get the materials for free?

1 Like

Hi guys,
Just been sent this thread, i am the author of the original article which Coughs has copy pasted
Thankyou for giving Falcon the scrutiny they so rightly deserve
I just wanted to clarify that whatever coughs has said, is not from me obviously, however majority of the things hes said i would agree with haha!
Cant link my blog directly as im new but its operationtrader.
wordpress.
com
Cheers
Tim

its a crock of shite and can be learnt from babypips basically

start with babypips, then go to able trading

Are you sure about this? Have you done the course?
Please clarify what you think can be learnt from babypips.

Read my blog on it, i did over 6 months there.
here are links to essentially the exact same they teach, all falcon does is spin a load of motivational bullshit around it to keep you there for as long as possible, trust me i fell for it…
Search babypips - continuation pattern
- chart pattern
Cant put links as im still new

Hi @Kabbalist!

I’ve looked into Falcon FX alot recently as I’m looking around for further courses/communities that might help my education when I finish the babypips course. Great to hear you’ve got such a positive experience as I closely follow their YouTube channel.

I would say their YouTube channel does seem abit ‘wishy-washy’ sometimes as Mark seems to talk more about the bigger picture, hindsight and ideas/motivation rather than how to actually trade your more to consistency. But then I would imagine he saves that juicy info for those who pay for it…

I just wanted to ask how you’ve been getting on? I think it must be about 7 months since you posted this particular note and would be keen to hear your progress.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Falcon FX is a maketer and not a trader.
real traders don’t sell courses let alone use social media.
they r low key.

only retail traders do that.

1 Like

I dont know if hes a trader or not. Ofcourse hes a marketer who isnt? Hes marketing an education in a specific way of trading - market structure, impulse, correction, continuation and breakouts. Now you can find this for free and on babypips and online but you’d be reading through a lot of rubbish too. Second you’d be part of a community where you can ask questions to refine the skills. It’s a monthly subscription so you can leave whenever you want. You can find his course for free online but could you be profitable with it without guidance I’m not sure. There are courses which teach the same things which charge a lot more.

1 Like