Fantasy Football

Any Fantasy Football players out there, I am having a pretty good weekend. Fantasy Sports for money is popular among Traders. It’s all about stats and trends

1b

3 Likes

Wossiss ?

Don’t know what you’re talking about - but sounds like fun :sweat_smile::smile:

Who are your players? I played a couple years back, but then my European “football” took the front seat.

I got lucky one year with my RBs killing it week in and out.

I’m guessing you don’t have Manning or Mayfield.

I do the daily fantasy league American Football, pick your team before the first game and by end of the day you know if you are a winner or not. it does make games you care nothing about more interesting

Oh, that’s different. I played the season longer version a couple of times, with the draft before the season, all that good stuff. Not having really paid attention to individual players that much, I was thrown into the deep end my first go around, and as you may have guessed, ended up last. I did that a couple years and then decided that to win, or at least place in the top half, I’d have to pay way more attention to matchups and player selection. And that was a commitment I wasn’t ready for. Ha!

But you’re right, you start rooting for teams and players you normally wouldn’t.